The U.S. Media Suffered Its Most Humiliating Debacle in Ages and Now Refuses All Transparency Over..

Windparadox

Gold Member
May 3, 2017
Northern WI.
`
"Friday [12-15-2017] was one of the most embarrassing days for the U.S. media in quite a long time. The humiliation orgy was kicked off by CNN, with MSNBC and CBS close behind, and countless pundits, commentators, and operatives joining the party throughout the day. By the end of the day, it was clear that several of the nation’s largest and most influential news outlets had spread an explosive but completely false news story to millions of people, while refusing to provide any explanation of how it happened". - Source
`
Roughly ten years ago, I stopped watch TV news and started getting all my news, online. I don't need pundits and commentators to interpret it for me. I'm a big girl and can do that on my own. But behind all of that is the shift from news being a "public service" to being profit oriented entertainment and corporate propaganda venue. Journalism in the MSM is dead.

Wikileaks is the only legitimate journalism outfit, currently in operation. Just the facts. Nothing but facts. And to date... 100% accuracy.

`
"Friday [12-15-2017] was one of the most embarrassing days for the U.S. media in quite a long time. The humiliation orgy was kicked off by CNN, with MSNBC and CBS close behind, and countless pundits, commentators, and operatives joining the party throughout the day. By the end of the day, it was clear that several of the nation’s largest and most influential news outlets had spread an explosive but completely false news story to millions of people, while refusing to provide any explanation of how it happened". - Source
`
Roughly ten years ago, I stopped watch TV news and started getting all my news, online. I don't need pundits and commentators to interpret it for me. I'm a big girl and can do that on my own. But behind all of that is the shift from news being a "public service" to being profit oriented entertainment and corporate propaganda venue. Journalism in the MSM is dead.
You have to use European news outlets if you want to really find out what is going on in America now.

You have to use European news outlets if you want to really find out what is going on in America now.
`
`

Good_answer.jpg

What childlike credulity it would reflect to think that how the media function has changed! They haven't; "it were ever thus". Grownups in a modern state, especially a republican democracy, would have always known that vested interests act accordingly. The surprise is the number who register surprise.

I know some people who only watch msm and it's impossible to have a conversation with them because they're so misinformed. The (not so) funny thing is that they think they're right on top of things, on the cutting edge of current events and politics when in fact they're completely clueless.

Wikileaks is the only legitimate journalism outfit, currently in operation. Just the facts. Nothing but facts. And to date... 100% accuracy.
`
Wikileaks isn't a news reporting agency per se. What they do is publish documents online, that no one else will.

Lol i found it humorous CNN said the story about wikileaks and jr was 100% verified by their "fact checkers" before publishing it :lol:

Forum List

Back