To HELL with Twitter

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
After a couple or three years tweeting, I am totally fed up with the liberal, biased bastards that control that social media outlet. Their moderators allow BLM and other racist, hateful posters to make threats, incite violence and otherwise attempt to intimidate people while they lock and block conservatives for doing same.

Twitter can kiss my ass...in the exact center.

After a couple or three years tweeting, I am totally fed up with the liberal, biased bastards that control that social media outlet. Their moderators allow BLM and other racist, hateful posters to make threats, incite violence and otherwise attempt to intimidate people while they lock and block conservatives for doing same.

did they take down a post of yours?

I know they will miss you - Can you take Adolf Twitler with you please?

P0CgRXO.png

No, they locked my account until 7 days after I delete two 'offensive' tweets. I will post them here in a few minutes.

here are the tweets:

The liberals want to avoid offending the Muslims. The Muslim 'religion' demands that Muslims kill non-believers. I have no qualms about offending murderous bastards that follow the Muslim theocracy. Islam is NOT A RELIGION! ISLAM IS A THEOCRACY that should not be allowed here.

Let's bury the Muslim's head and feed his body to the fishes!

I spoke no untruth. My tweets are mild compared to some by BLM idiots and others who call for the killing of LEO and the assassination of conservative politicians.

#2 came in reply to a tweet regarding a Muslim asshole raping a child.

Forum List

Back