The U.S. doesn’t OWE Mexico an immigration program that works better for them.

The browning of a once White Nation has become obsessive with some ; why is that?

This has been beat into the ground like nothing else has.
Google all negative statistics by race/ethnicity per capita....tell us where the Brownies rank.
Most good quality people prefer to live among good quality people...weird huh?
Don’t forget to get back with us with a report of your findings....thanks, much appreciated.

If you’re content to be a racist, congratulations. It is still an attribute of the weak and stupid.

Hold on a minute...so now it’s “racist” to prefer to live among good quality people? Hahaha...

YOU think that’s tied to race. YOU.

Oh fuck yes it is...dont dumb yourself down any further bud...do you need me to post ethnicity statistics...you know, welfare, criminality...etc?
The Brownies rank way the fuck at the top...you know this.

The browning of a once White Nation has become obsessive with some ; why is that?

Google all negative statistics by race/ethnicity per capita....tell us where the Brownies rank.
Don’t forget to get back with us with a report of your findings....thanks, much appreciated.

If you’re content to be a racist, congratulations. It is still an attribute of the weak and stupid.

Hold on a minute...so now it’s “racist” to prefer to live among good quality people? Hahaha...

Oh fuck yes it is....

Remember when I taught you that racism is an attribute of the weak and stupid? Well....

Did the Constitution expire?

Did the milk go on sale?

Why are you so against constitutional authority, law and order?

Why are you so for spending 25 billion dollars on Rump "selling feelings"?

Should I break down the arithmetic for you?
In short, a one time expense of $25B is a lot less than $135B each and every year. Third graders understand this.
Further, how do you even attach an amount/value on the mass degradation of our cities and communities caused by thirdworld wetbacks?

Should I break down the feelings-for-sale for you?

Most illegal immigration is from overstayed visas, not these comic book rapists that Rump sells to the gullibles. SECOND graders understand this. You've been sold a sham strawman by a flim flam man, and you opened wide for it.

All you're paying for is Rump's massive and insatiable ego. As long as you keep your head in the sand and your ass in the air, you'll never get that.

So---- when do we put up the ceiling and just vacuum-seal the whole joint?

See --- this is why these bullshit "alternative facts" never get you anywhere except deeper in your own hole. They're not connected to reality.

NEGATIVE.....That’s the desperate spin cast by wacked out LefTards.....While we HATE all illegals....it’s really the disgusting thirdworlders from Central and South America that degrade our nation the most...these are the filthy human cockroaches that can’t afford plane tickets, don’t have the iQ, cash or ability to follow the Visa process through. ALL these types get here because we have no wall and poor security. Let's be honest...nobody really gives a shit about the Australians that are here illegally. We want to stop Gustavo, Guadalupe and their seven silver tooth anchors from fucking our nation up. Simple shit!

Oh fuck yes it is....

Remember when I taught you that racism is an attribute of the weak and stupid? Well....

Hold on a minute....so now it’s “racist” to acknowledge facts?
Damn you people are some scared fucking pussies. Depussify bud....it’s time.

At this very moment I am within 10,000 meters of at least 300 people from Central America who are UNDOUBTEDLY more intelligent, industrious, and trustworthy than anyone who has posted on this thread.

Oh fuck yes it is....

Hold on a minute....so now it’s “racist” to acknowledge facts?

Do you acknowledge your hatred of asparagus?

This message brought to you by: The 1800s

Knew nothing then, Know Nothing now.

Did the milk go on sale?

We have a Commerce Clause.

Go count some toothpicks, Rainman.
Don't believe in our Constitution, right wingers?

Did the milk go on sale?

Why are you so for spending 25 billion dollars on Rump "selling feelings"?

Should I break down the arithmetic for you?
In short, a one time expense of $25B is a lot less than $135B each and every year. Third graders understand this.
Further, how do you even attach an amount/value on the mass degradation of our cities and communities caused by thirdworld wetbacks?
legal status means nothing to capitalism.

Did the milk go on sale?

Why do you hate asparagus?

Don’t be scared...follow along...stay engaged.
“Why are you so against constitutional authority, law and order?”

Have you always hated asparagus?

Don’t be scared...follow along...stay engaged.
“Why are you so against constitutional authority, law and order?”

At this very moment I am within 10,000 meters of at least 300 people from Central America who are UNDOUBTEDLY more intelligent, industrious, and trustworthy than anyone who has posted on this thread.

Haha,,,right.
You already have zero credibility here...say whatever makes you warm and fuzzy...no one really cares...haha

Somehow, someway shit has turned weird....the feeling is being pushed and we are being told that we OWE the DACA “kids” a resolution.... FUCK THAT.....Let’s be real clear...the U.S. Constitution was authored for Americans...not for the residents of Mexico....the people of this nation OWE nothing to our filthy neighbors to the south...we don’t OWE them an immigration program that works for them...we do however OWE the American people an immigration program that works for them....PERIOD!

The DACA situation really has nothing to do with actual illegal immigration.

It has to do with the children that illegal immigrants brought with them.

The majority of Americans favor a plan that allows them to stay in this country.

Heck, even your fat-assed orange POS President said in would be a "Bill of Love".

I like the Mexican people. I certainly prefer them to the redneck racists of "Dixie". You know, your clan.

What exactly did you do to become a US citizen? Popped out of a US citizen? Maybe your US citizen father impregnated an illegal?

I could understand this hatred you asshats have for illegals if you had actually had to work for your citizenship & were mad these people didn't. But most illegals have done far more to be here than most of you confederate flag waving , inbred racist fucks that post here.

No one choose their parents or the location of their birth. Don't pretend your being a US citizen is someone you worked hard to get.

If you lived in Mexico & had a family & were struggling to keep them housed, clothed & fed & you had the opportunity to sneak into America & get a job that would make their lives much better, would you do it?

The U.S. doesn’t OWE Mexico an immigration program that works better for them.

What a coincidence. Mexico doesn't owe us a wall either. Innit great how things balance out?

You wacks really gotta stop acting like anyone really gave two shits about who was paying for the wall...that never really mattered...ever...the arithmetic is elementary...the wall pays for itself.
How? Charge people for the graffiti?

Somehow, someway shit has turned weird....the feeling is being pushed and we are being told that we OWE the DACA “kids” a resolution.... FUCK THAT.....Let’s be real clear...the U.S. Constitution was authored for Americans...not for the residents of Mexico....the people of this nation OWE nothing to our filthy neighbors to the south...we don’t OWE them an immigration program that works for them...we do however OWE the American people an immigration program that works for them....PERIOD!

The DACA situation really has nothing to do with actual illegal immigration.

It has to do with the children that illegal immigrants brought with them.

The majority of Americans favor a plan that allows them to stay in this country.

Heck, even your fat-assed orange POS President said in would be a "Bill of Love".

I like the Mexican people. I certainly prefer them to the redneck racists of "Dixie". You know, your clan.

What exactly did you do to become a US citizen? Popped out of a US citizen? Maybe your US citizen father impregnated an illegal?

I could understand this hatred you asshats have for illegals if you had actually had to work for your citizenship & were mad these people didn't. But most illegals have done far more to be here than most of you confederate flag waving , inbred racist fucks that post here.

No one choose their parents or the location of their birth. Don't pretend your being a US citizen is someone you worked hard to get.

If you lived in Mexico & had a family & were struggling to keep them housed, clothed & fed & you had the opportunity to sneak into America & get a job that would make their lives much better, would you do it?

Haha...far and away the most retarded post I’ve read on this board.
And I bet you thought you were being clever with this low iQ shit...haha
We ought to become a one nation world...ain’t that right? No sovereignty anywhere...right? You know, since nobody chose to be born in X country...right?
Read the U.S. Constitution once bud...”We The People” decided this shit long ago....sorry it doesn’t work well for you un-American pukes.
What part of that shithole Mexico are you from and how long have you been fucking over REAL Americans?

Oh fuck yes it is....

You made such an impression , that I forgot. Tare , are you still engrossed in White envy?

I'll explain DACA to you - you are being manipulated. The powers that be have tried to grant ALL illegals amnesty several times and failed because the American people are overwhelmingly against this. So now they are trying to do it piecemeal, first up DACA do it for the kids, awe look at those poor illegal kids its not their fault, have a heart America give DACA kids amnesty. To be followed soon after by awe look at those poor DACA kids parents, have a heart American do it for the kids parents. Mark my words DACA is only the first step to complete amnesty for all illegals.

BINGO!
Odd that “Republicans” don’t/can’t see the wool being pulled over their eyes on this one...
Should foreigners be able to abandon their children in the laps of Americans?
If you’re gonna support DACA why not support amnesty for ALL brought here as children? That would only be fair....to the poor kids...right?
The point is, it’s never ending, there’s always a new sob story to be sold. Think about it, we thought we’d never hear the word amnesty again after the fuck up during the Reagan era and here we are now.
The shit has to end....precedent has to be set. We’re either a constitutional nation of law, order and legal precedent or we’re not.

Do it for the kids is a tactic Dem's have been using for decades to crank up taxes.

It should be about actually solving our illegal problem on a permanent basis via our Commerce Clause.

Just enforce the laws and seal the borders. It's as simple as that.

---------------------------------------------- NOPE , you are correct !! Plus these imports just muck up the USA with their votes , traditions , mordida , religion and foreign values and ways of doing things . And in many , many cases Americans are expected to accommodate and American kids in school are brainwashed BLoser .

Did the milk go on sale?

So....you want to open the border via the "Commerce Clause"?

Mexcrementico's very existence is based on parasiting off America, in the most entitled, ingrate manner possible. Which shows that country's values are so degenerate and cutthroat, it makes other Spanish colonies look healthy and thriving by comparison. Like Zerope, it uses us for every advantage they can while cursing our existence at the same time. Proving what hypocritical whores they are.

Forum List

Back