The Tyranny of Suffrage

rahtruelies

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2015
The Tyranny of Suffrage - Social Matter

“The worst form of inequality

is the attempt to make unequal things equal.”

– Aristotle.

What great honor does this man deserve? Perhaps he was a fool. Maybe he was fleeing some twisted crime and joined the army. I don’t know. All I know is that he died at battle, and that he was one of the men who roamed this territory before me. So I see something in those words. I can see the highest rank of honor a man can achieve. Not for the war. Not dying for the politicians and bankers who caused it. But I can see the selflessness and courage in all men, which is beautiful, yet endlessly tragic when misguided.

Men will die for their communities. Men will sacrifice their youth, their adulthood, their entire lives, slaving to earn for their families, to bring them a better life. Men are expected to walk through the gates of death for women and children, and they do constantly all the time, and have for so many generations. Yet I live in these strange days, when men are self-destructing, self-hating, blaming themselves, or all men collectively, for any fault in the World. If there is any injustice, we are told it was likely due to a man or their patriarchy.

Two years after Our Boy was put in the ground, women obtained the “right to vote” in the States. Many believed America would enter a new era of world peace and superabundance. They believed the feminine would end many social divisions, bringing a time of harmonious understanding.

But then came Prohibition, the early police-state, the Great Depression, and the Second World War. The influence of women grew with the dearth of men, due to war casualties and inheritances from all classes shifting to the purse of domestic females. The most bold and nationalist were the first to die, leaving less assertive men who, it seems, were more likely to capitulate to feminism.

The flappers of the roaring 20s were dancing on tabletops gilded by working men, indulging in wealth hard-fought in trenches. The towers climbing higher every year were engineered and forced upwards by men. The automobiles and telephones were all the work of men. The appliances that would relieve women of their daily work were designed and built by men. The birth control that allowed women to cancel out the consequences of their sexual behavior: invented by men. The entire male half of the race had facilitated female ascendance upon masculinity, a piggyback game that would soon overburden men in ways undreamed of.

The “struggle for rights” became an endless celebration of cushy office-jobs and cosmopolitan lifestyles from “Mary Tyler Moore” to “Sex in the City” and now “Girls.” The wild party of “liberation” began: an epoch of female luxury marked by consumer excess, advertising, consequence-free sexual recklessness, and preferential legal treatment, which, as we will see, extends far beyond divorce proceedings or discrimination lawsuits. Having warped every aspect of American life starting in the polling station and the home, the feminist putsch would play the largest role in the malignant growth of the American police state......................

Actually, women started to want equality around WWII when they had to take over work at the factories while the men went to fight.

– Aristotle.

What great honor does this man deserve? Perhaps he was a fool. Maybe he was fleeing some twisted crime and joined the army. I don’t know. All I know is that he died at battle, and that he was one of the men who roamed this territory before me. So I see something in those words. I can see the highest rank of honor a man can achieve. Not for the war. Not dying for the politicians and bankers who caused it. But I can see the selflessness and courage in all men, which is beautiful, yet endlessly tragic when misguided.

Men will die for their communities. Men will sacrifice their youth, their adulthood, their entire lives, slaving to earn for their families, to bring them a better life. Men are expected to walk through the gates of death for women and children, and they do constantly all the time, and have for so many generations. Yet I live in these strange days, when men are self-destructing, self-hating, blaming themselves, or all men collectively, for any fault in the World. If there is any injustice, we are told it was likely due to a man or their patriarchy.

Two years after Our Boy was put in the ground, women obtained the “right to vote” in the States. Many believed America would enter a new era of world peace and superabundance. They believed the feminine would end many social divisions, bringing a time of harmonious understanding.

But then came Prohibition, the early police-state, the Great Depression, and the Second World War. The influence of women grew with the dearth of men, due to war casualties and inheritances from all classes shifting to the purse of domestic females. The most bold and nationalist were the first to die, leaving less assertive men who, it seems, were more likely to capitulate to feminism.

The flappers of the roaring 20s were dancing on tabletops gilded by working men, indulging in wealth hard-fought in trenches. The towers climbing higher every year were engineered and forced upwards by men. The automobiles and telephones were all the work of men. The appliances that would relieve women of their daily work were designed and built by men. The birth control that allowed women to cancel out the consequences of their sexual behavior: invented by men. The entire male half of the race had facilitated female ascendance upon masculinity, a piggyback game that would soon overburden men in ways undreamed of.

The “struggle for rights” became an endless celebration of cushy office-jobs and cosmopolitan lifestyles from “Mary Tyler Moore” to “Sex in the City” and now “Girls.” The wild party of “liberation” began: an epoch of female luxury marked by consumer excess, advertising, consequence-free sexual recklessness, and preferential legal treatment, which, as we will see, extends far beyond divorce proceedings or discrimination lawsuits. Having warped every aspect of American life starting in the polling station and the home, the feminist putsch would play the largest role in the malignant growth of the American police state......................
Aristotle lived in a time when society was structured differently than today's modern society...

– Aristotle.

How politically incorrect (and informative).

Last edited:
I have thought about this issue a lot, and I have concluded that no matter how irrational ladies and women seem to be from the male perspective, they deserve the right to vote, just as much as adult males do.

Not everybody with power respects women's suffrage. You have the flacaltenn sycophants to thank for that. They believe certain individuals are entitled to rule over you for your own good, as long as that person is 'elected' to rule over you. What a bunch of dumbasses! :laugh2:

You know, I never had much of a problem working with women. Matter of fact, there are only a handful of instances over my 20 year Navy career where I saw someone who was female use it as an excuse to slack off. Many of them worked just as hard physically as I did. Even the ones that were in Security Force with me.

But then again..................the military has the idea that EVERYONE works together and as a team.

The flurry of Constitutional Amendments (16-19) ratified between 1909 and 1919 reflected a wave of idealism that swept the U.S. after Theodore Roosevelt's election in 1904. In each instance, long term effects of an all-powerful federal government were ignored in favor of short term feel-good benefits:

16. Federal income tax gave unlimited power to the federal government.
17. Direct election of U.S. Senators took power away from state legislatures.
18. Prohibition resulted in a federal police force.
19. Created a federal right to vote for women (many states had already done this).

Combined with the 26th Amendment lowering the voting age to 18, we are now reaping the effects of an increasingly young and unmarried electorate whose allegiance is more to politicians promising government benefits than ever before.

You know, I never had much of a problem working with women. Matter of fact, there are only a handful of instances over my 20 year Navy career where I saw someone who was female use it as an excuse to slack off. Many of them worked just as hard physically as I did. Even the ones that were in Security Force with me.

But then again..................the military has the idea that EVERYONE works together and as a team.

.........and the next time the USN has to engage a Real Navy, USN will find what a fleet sinker accepting political correctness (both racial and gender) really is.

.........and the next time the USN has to engage a Real Navy, USN will find what a fleet sinker accepting political correctness (both racial and gender) really is.
I wish there had been girlies to boink on ships when I had sea duty back in the day. I would have found me a nice WAVE ensign for myself.

Women of World War II - Photos of Navy WAVES

I found it challenging sticking to one (no pun intended) and keeping the others from finding out about each other.

They can get really jealous.

Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.

Life is not the movies. I know lots of women that would fight and die for their families. That go to work to provide for their families. Intellectually, men and women are smarter than each other in different ways but each bring something to the table.

/no captain save a ho. But, that's just reality.

Women possess many skills that men do not. Such as a higher level of dexterity which makes them better suited for work of an intricate nature such as the electronics industry. Manufacturing complex control panels.

Another field I had ocassion to supervise women, truck driving and plant operations. While I found that women were no better at it than men, they did tend to be more careful so they had fewer incidents of the type that didn't rise to the level of making a notation in their employee file, but still required some involvement on my part to resolve.
And as for driver involved plant operations, the women were far superior to men. Simply because they took the job seriously rather than thinking of it as a big pain in the ass. It was boring as hell plus it was night work.

I found it challenging sticking to one (no pun intended) and keeping the others from finding out about each other.

They can get really jealous.

Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.

If they're no better to you than a piece of ass, why worry about the others finding out.

Forum List

Back