Cringe discussion of DEI on The Chris Wallace Show

The problem is his low IQ. People with low IQ's rarely consider the future.
It could also be his upbringing. If he saw parents who spent their money wisely, lived well within their means, and saved for the future, he would have a model to follow - or at least be aware that responsible people look to the future.

We need to define “equality.” Not everyone is equal to everyone else. Some are more intelligent. Some more conscientious. Some more motivated. Some more disciplined. Some more talented.
Equality is where everyone is free/entitled to enter the boxing ring. Fairness creates sex and weight divisions.

White people will always question why a minority is there because they are racist. :dunno: It's wild that we still have to make a positive case for INCLUSION. Fuck you people are deplorable.
Why should ethnicity or skin color be a factor in hiring someone?

1706485767448.gif

Because this country made an effort to deny minorities economic opportunity and now has to make up for it. Seems rather simple. You whites are in time out. Accept it. :dunno: Even my grandson understand the concept of time out.
'This country' has Democrats who condoned slavery. 'This country' has Republicans that fought against slavery and promoted the abolition of it. Slavery promoting Democrats owe reparations and need a 'time out.' Black, race baiting Democrats need to be run out of government legislatures. Republicans should be rewarded for their steadfast stand against the Democrats and slavery.

'This country' has Democrats who condoned slavery. 'This country' has Republicans that fought against slavery and promoted the abolition of it. Slavery promoting Democrats owe reparations and need a 'time out.' Black, race baiting Democrats need to be run out of government legislatures.
Save that stupid shit for someone who cares. I'm not the one who loves piece of human shit Democrats like Robert E. Lee, Jefferson Davis or Nathan Bedford Forrest. I'd be happy if American schools taught little American children, especially the little white ones, that those Democrats were shit people from a shit culture. How about you?

To the right you have two men who can clearly articulate their points with facts. On the left you have the embodiment of the DEI crowd, two women who are only capable of babbling bias and emotional chatter. Try to sit through the whole seven minutes if you can, but it will be challenging.

Your comment shows your bias.
The men spoke no more fact or grace than the women.
That said, I am sick of women and blacks screaming inequality when they fail.

Forum List

Back