The truth will out...

and let's not forget Strom.... Strom Thurmond voted against the civil rights bill... and then, he switched parties and you all gladly took the old racist segregationist into YOUR fold.... and your senate majority leader even went so far as to say that America would be a better country TODAY if we had elected a racist segregationist as president in '48 instead of Truman.

absolutely. I would never run away from the facts like you do.

The facts about the Iraq war vote are this: all but a handful of republicans voted for the war. It was nearly unanimous from the republican caucus.

a MAJORITY of congressional democrats voted against the war.

A majority of Americans now agree that those democrats who voted against the war cast the right vote...and those who voted for it - along with all the republicans - cast the wrong vote.

So did a MAJORITY of Republicans - without their support it never would have passed

With the Dems pressing for surrender their poll numbers are sinking

and let's not forget Strom.... Strom Thurmond voted against the civil rights bill... and then, he switched parties and you all gladly took the old racist segregationist into YOUR fold.... and your senate majority leader even went so far as to say that America would be a better country TODAY if we had elected a racist segregationist as president in '48 instead of Truman.

and your guy Byrd - a former Klan guy who voted AGAINST the Civil Rights bill

So did a MAJORITY of Republicans - without their support it never would have passed

With the Dems pressing for surrender their poll numbers are sinking

the republicans were nearly unanimous in support of the war.... some democrats voted for it, I would never try to run from the truth like you do....but a MAJORITY of Democrats voted against the war.... that is fact.

and you keep hanging on to poll numbers..... it cracks me up... you seem to forget the important poll that took place in November...when Americans tossed your party out of the majority in both houses of congress.

the republicans were nearly unanimous in support of the war.... some democrats voted for it, I would never try to run from the truth like you do....but a MAJORITY of Democrats voted against the war.... that is fact.

and you keep hanging on to poll numbers..... it cracks me up... you seem to forget the important poll that took place in November...when Americans tossed your party out of the majority in both houses of congress.

Yes the poll numbers are sinking, Dems are spinning, they can't make up their "minds" on what to do, they are boxed in a corner, and I will enjoy watching them squirm

Yes the poll numbers are sinking, Dems are spinning, they can't make up their "minds" on what to do, they are boxed in a corner, and I will enjoy watching them squirm

good...I am glad you are enjoying it. I, on the other hand, don't see a lot to enjoy about the continued carnage in Iraq..... it is sort of sick to think that you do.

absolutely. I would never run away from the facts like you do.

The facts about the Iraq war vote are this: all but a handful of republicans voted for the war. It was nearly unanimous from the republican caucus.

a MAJORITY of congressional democrats voted against the war.

A majority of Americans now agree that those democrats who voted against the war cast the right vote...and those who voted for it - along with all the republicans - cast the wrong vote.

BTW, a higher percentage of Republicans voted FOR the civil rights bill then Dems

BTW, a higher percentage of Republicans voted FOR the civil rights bill then Dems

I have never tried to run away from the fact that my party was once the home of southern racists.

you should not run away from the fact that your party is NOW their home. You should not run away from the fact that your party's leadership continues to glorify the segregationist past of those racists.

I have never tried to run away from the fact that my party was once the home of southern racists.

you should not run away from the fact that your party is NOW their home. You should not run away from the fact that your party's leadership continues to glorify the segregationist past of those racists.

The Dem party is the racist party today

Look at how they treat black conservtives and the racial slurs they sprew

But of course, to libs any black conservative is a traitor to their race

The Dem party is the racist party today

Look at how they treat black conservtives and the racial slurs they sprew

But of course, to libs any black conservative is a traitor to their race

funny...it seems to me that it was YOUR senate leader who, just a few years ago, stood up and announced that America would be a better place TODAY if we had elected as President in 1948 a racist segregationist who advocated outlawing interracial marriage. That is a pretty powerful sentiment!

funny...it seems to me that it was YOUR senate leader who, just a few years ago, stood up and announced that America would be a better place TODAY if we had elected as President in 1948 a racist segregationist who advocated outlawing interracial marriage. That is a pretty powerful sentiment!

Or Joe Biden and his long history of smearing people who work in 7-11's and Dunkin Donuts, and Obama

Or Byrd dropping the "N" word three times in a Fox interview

Or the smears made towrad Lt Gov Steele in Maryland by Hoyer or Speaker of the MD House Mike Bush

Or Joe Biden and his long history of smearing people who work in 7-11's and Dunkin Donuts, and Obama

Or Byrd dropping the "N" word three times in a Fox interview

Or the smears made towrad Lt Gov Steele in Maryland by Hoyer or Speaker of the MD House Mike Bush

what is your point? that democrats are racists? odd, that black americans overwhelmingly vote for democrats.... it would seem to me that, from THEIR perspective, it is the Trent Lotts and Thurmond Munsons of YOUR party that are more racist...it is YOUR party who does not have their best interests at heart....or are you suggesting that black americans who overwhelmingly vote for democrats over republicans are just stupid?

what is your point? that democrats are racists? odd, that black americans overwhelmingly vote for democrats.... it would seem to me that, from THEIR perspective, it is the Trent Lotts and Thurmond Munsons of YOUR party that are more racist...it is YOUR party who does not have their best interests at heart....or are you suggesting that black americans who overwhelmingly vote for democrats over republicans are just stupid?

Dems love black liberals

but they hate black conservatives

Racist? Depends if you are a liberal

why do black americans overwhelmingly vote for democrats?

It is an addiction they will have to overcome

To me they are fools to continue to vote for the same party that continues to tell them they cannot make it through life without quotas and government programs

Election after election, libs tell blacks how their lives will imporove only if they vote for them.

Yet nothing ever seems to get better - if you bother to listen to liberals

It is an addiction they will have to overcome

To me they are fools to continue to vote for the same party that continues to tell them they cannot make it through life without quotas and government programs

Election after election, libs tell blacks how their lives will imporove only if they vote for them.

Yet nothing ever seems to get better - if you bother to listen to liberals

so black americans are addicts and fools?

that should be your party's approach to getting them to consider voting for racist assholes like you guys.... tell them they are addicts and fools.

nice touch

so black americans are addicts and fools?

that should be your party's approach to getting them to consider voting for racist assholes like you guys.... tell them they are addicts and fools.

nice touch

Howie Dean see them as hotel staff

KEEP TAP DANCING... TELL THEM THEY ARE ADDICTS AND FOOLS. THAT WILL BE SURE TO WORK!

During a meeting Friday with the Democratic black caucus, Dean praised black Democrats for their work for the party, then questioned Republicans’ ability to rally support from minorities.

“You think the Republican National Committee could get this many people of color in a single room?,” Dean asked to laughter. “Only if they had the hotel staff in here.”

Libs wished a Conservative had said this, then Rev Al, Jessie, and the NAACP could go into attack mode

Forum List

Back