The truth will out...

Now there is an example of the pot declaring the kettle black. So you pretend to like back folks.....Ha! You are a riot.

You would try to sell your place, but you would have to build a real house there first.

loaf.jpg

Ah, Paul the troll invades another thread

Yea just like Bill Clinton, he told Dan Quale that he made sure he had a black playing partner to keep the press from claiming he was playing a white elitist game like they accussed Quale and Bush of doing.....it worked really well. Is your token black "friend" the only black in Maine?

Are you as big of a hack on the golf course as you are on the message boards bigot? I play to a 6, don't play enough to keep my short game in shape, what's your handicap other than your lack of analytical thought Popeye?

no....my friend is not the only black in Maine....but we don't have very many, that is for sure. The ones we have are pretty well integrated and accepted into society. There was a time, a few years back when two of the five largest cities in maine had black mayors - and we only have about 1% of the population that is black...so clearly, whites in maine have no problems with judging people on the content of their character and not the color of their skin.

My handicap is an 11. Can you be less offensive and confrontational with me going forward, or are we destined to have this sort of school yard taunting relationship indefinitely?

no....my friend is not the only black in Maine....but we don't have very many, that is for sure. The ones we have are pretty well integrated and accepted into society. There was a time, a few years back when two of the five largest cities in maine had black mayors - and we only have about 1% of the population that is black...so clearly, whites in maine have no problems with judging people on the content of their character and not the color of their skin.

My handicap is an 11. Can you be less offensive and confrontational with me going forward, or are we destined to have this sort of school yard taunting relationship indefinitely?

No problem with judging people on the content of their character and not the color of their skin as long as they are liberal and agree with you

no where have I ever judged anyone by anything OTHER than the content of their character.

You have been very quiet on the racial slurs aimed at black conservatives by libs

I have not seen where you called for those Dems to resign

A lack of character on your part

You have been very quiet on the racial slurs aimed at black conservatives by libs

I have not seen where you called for those Dems to resign

A lack of character on your part

did you call for Trent Lott to resign?

My statement stands: I have never judged anyone by anything OTHER than the content of their character.

If any democrat that represented ME had been disrespectful to black conservatives, I would have written them demanding that they apologize. Luckily for me, my congressman, Tom Allen, would NEVER do something like that.

did you call for Trent Lott to resign?

My statement stands: I have never judged anyone by anything OTHER than the content of their character.

If any democrat that represented ME had been disrespectful to black conservatives, I would have written them demanding that they apologize. Luckily for me, my congressman, Tom Allen, would NEVER do something like that.

So they HAVE to represent you before you would speak out. Nice out

BTW, Lott did step down from his leadership role

So they HAVE to represent you before you would speak out. Nice out

BTW, Lott did step down from his leadership role

We live in a representative democracy. I cannot control who YOU elect from your state or district...that is YOUR business and none of mine.

you didn't answer my question. Did you call for him to resign his seat in the senate?

We live in a representative democracy. I cannot control who YOU elect from your state or district...that is YOUR business and none of mine.

you didn't answer my question. Did you call for him to resign his seat in the senate?

It seems libs have no problems going after racism (real or not) on the right - but issue the usual pass when the racism comes from the left

Libs live in a world of double standards

That is what liberalsim is all about

you never answered my question. Did YOU call for Trent Lott to resign from the senate? yes or no?

you never answered my question. Did YOU call for Trent Lott to resign from the senate? yes or no?

If he would have said something racist - yes

It seems before you judge a comment racist you have to find out who said it

Was it a liberal or a conservative?

If he would have said something racist - yes

It seems before you judge a comment racist you have to find out who said it

Was it a liberal or a conservative?

you don't think that saying that America would be a better place today if we had elected a strident segregationist in 1948 instead of Truman is a racist statement?

you don't think that saying that America would be a better place today if we had elected a strident segregationist in 1948 instead of Truman is a racist statement?

He was trying to make a dying old man fell good on his last birthday

I have never seen you this vocal of REAL racial slurs made by libs

He was trying to make a dying old man fell good on his last birthday

I have never seen you this vocal of REAL racial slurs made by libs

answer the question:

do you think that saying that America would be a better place today if we had elected a strident segregationist in 1948 instead of Truman is a racist statement? yes or no?

answer the question:

do you think that saying that America would be a better place today if we had elected a strident segregationist in 1948 instead of Truman is a racist statement? yes or no?

I was not even born then

I never see you upset over liberal racism

I was not even born then

I never see you upset over liberal racism

you were not born when Trent Lott made that statement?

I asked you if you thought that making that statement: that America would be a better place today if we had elected a segregationist in 1948...do YOU think that was a racist thing to say? yes or no?

you were not born when Trent Lott made that statement?

I asked you if you thought that making that statement: that America would be a better place today if we had elected a segregationist in 1948...do YOU think that was a racist thing to say? yes or no?

why can't you answer a simple yes or no question?

why can't you answer a simple yes or no question?

I can't answer a question without knowing the details

To you and your fellow libs Strom was a brownshirt who would have put blacks in concentration camps

Yet, it was Republicans who got the civial ruights bill passed - while many Dems opposed it

Forum List

Back