The truth will out...

During a meeting Friday with the Democratic black caucus, Dean praised black Democrats for their work for the party, then questioned Republicans’ ability to rally support from minorities.

“You think the Republican National Committee could get this many people of color in a single room?,” Dean asked to laughter. “Only if they had the hotel staff in here.”

Libs wished a Conservative had said this, then Rev Al, Jessie, and the NAACP could go into attack mode

the fact is: black americans don't sweat small shit like that. the fact is: black americans vote overwhelmingly for democrats and have, since 1948. the fact is: you think they are addicts and fools. tell them that, RSR. Have the balls to tell black americans what YOU really think of them: tell them that they are addicts and fools for voting for democrats. I dare you.

the fact is: black americans don't sweat small shit like that. the fact is: black americans vote overwhelmingly for democrats and have, since 1948. the fact is: you think they are addicts and fools. tell them that, RSR. Have the balls to tell black americans what YOU really think of them: tell them that they are addicts and fools for voting for democrats. I dare you.

Small shit?

So, when Dean thinks of blacks he thinks of waiters and maids

I did tell them - several posts above this one

If they vote for a praty that thinks so little of them - they are fools

Small shit?

So, when Dean thinks of blacks he thinks of waiters and maids

I did tell them - several posts above this one

If they vote for a praty that thinks so little of them - they are fools

go with that. I think it is a winning strategy. tell them ******* that they are addicts and fools...and then tell them how America would be better off today if we had elected Strom Thurmond as president in '48 and had outlawed interracial marriage and had kept the schools segregated. go with that.... I really do think that will win you some black votes...for sure..... I mean, you'll definitely get the oreos and the uncle toms and the black conservatives, that's a start!

go with that. I think it is a winning strategy. tell them ******* that they are addicts and fools...and then tell them how America would be better off today if we had elected Strom Thurmond as president in '48 and had outlawed interracial marriage and had kept the schools segregated. go with that.... I really do think that will win you some black votes...for sure..... I mean, you'll definitely get the oreos and the uncle toms and the black conservatives, that's a start!

How about a new approach?

Tell blacks they do need a Mommy and Daddy party to set quotas in the workplace, that standards do not need to be lowered, America is the land of opportunity and they can achieve on their own merits, itheir kids should not be stuck in failing schools and they should be able to use vouchers to get their kids an education, and the blacks should stop blaming whites for all their problems

Also, remember the Dem Chairmen sees them as hotel staff

How about a new approach?

Tell blacks they do need a Mommy and Daddy party to set quotas in the workplace, that standards do not need to be lowered, America is the land of opportunity and they can achieve on their own merits, itheir kids should not be stuck in failing schools and they should be able to use vouchers to get their kids an education, and the blacks should stop blaming whites for all their problems

Also, remember the Dem Chairmen sees them as hotel staff

hey... use whatever you think will work. Personally, I like the addicts and fools approach. I think that will work just as well as glorifying Strom.

I never said that and I certainly don't think that. YOU, on the other hand, are on record as saying that black americans are addicts and fools.

nice approach. go with that.

Based on what libs say about them, never keep their promises to them, think so little of their ability to succeed

Yes they are fools for voting for them

Based on what libs say about them, never keep their promises to them, think so little of their ability to succeed

Yes they are fools for voting for them

again...PLEASE use that as your campaign strategy...tell black americans they are fools for voting for democrats.

I really do think it might work for you! :rofl:

and keep letting blacks now how inferior libs think they are

keep trying to sell that line.... for sure... go for it. Methinks that telling them they are addicts and fools might blunt the effectiveness of that, however.:rofl:

the FACTS are: black americans are NOT addicts and they are NOT fools and they wisely vote overwhelmingly for the democratic party.

But hey...what do I know? you may have something here...maybe the tough love approach might work: "you blacks are addicts and fools and you better damned well vote for us rich white redneck republicans, dammit!"

try it in '08...tell me how it works out for you.

keep trying to sell that line.... for sure... go for it. Methinks that telling them they are addicts and fools might blunt the effectiveness of that, however.:rofl:

the FACTS are: black americans are NOT addicts and they are NOT fools and they wisely vote overwhelmingly for the democratic party.

But hey...what do I know? you may have something here...maybe the tough love approach might work: "you blacks are addicts and fools and you better damned well vote for us rich white redneck republicans, dammit!"

Libs play the race card daily - you must think they can't make it life without your help

That is a racist attitude

Libs play the race card daily - you must think they can't make it life without your help

That is a racist attitude

I don't play the race card.... I don't call them addicts and fools... I don't say that America would be a better countrry today if we had elected a racist as president in '48. Keep pushing that line...I am sure that the blacks will respond positively to that!

I don't play the race card.... I don't call them addicts and fools... I don't say that America would be a better countrry today if we had elected a racist as president in '48. Keep pushing that line...I am sure that the blacks will respond positively to that!

but you did not disagree with them being called hotel staff

Hey Bigot,

You are a fool and a condescending asshole, you fit perfectly with the fool/condescending asshole party. I'm curious Popeye, how large is the black population in your beloved racist state of Maine? You people are better salesmen, I'll give you that, you clowns have successfully kept an entire race down just for votes by selling them the possibility of a free ride. You would kiss snakes if they could vote. Your party is nothing but a bunch of elitist whores, simple as that. You prey on the pathetic of society whether they are homeless hoping for a carton of cigarettes, felons hoping for preferential treatment from a party that will sell out the country for a power position. A political party that is responsible for the mass murder of millions of babies, the promotion of teenage promiscuity so that you can have more babies to kill and a vote from the child mother who will remain a ward of the state and a Democrat voter for life. Your party is also responsible for the incredibly fast spread of AIDS by your promotion of gay lifestyle, especially bath houses. You whine about a few thousand deaths and promote the killing of millions, millions of innocents.

I wonder what the descent men and women of the U.S.Navy would think of your anti American bullshit. You are a bigot that hates over 50 percent of the people of this country and for that I say go to hell.

By the way, I have lived all over this great country and the worst examples of racism have all been in states North of Oklahoma.

Hey Bigot,

You are a fool and a condescending asshole, you fit perfectly with the fool/condescending asshole party. I'm curious Popeye, how large is the black population in your beloved racist state of Maine? You people are better salesmen, I'll give you that, you clowns have successfully kept an entire race down just for votes by selling them the possibility of a free ride. You would kiss snakes if they could vote. Your party is nothing but a bunch of elitist whores, simple as that. You prey on the pathetic of society whether they are homeless hoping for a carton of cigarettes, felons hoping for preferential treatment from a party that will sell out the country for a power position. A political party that is responsible for the mass murder of millions of babies, the promotion of teenage promiscuity so that you can have more babies to kill and a vote from the child mother who will remain a ward of the state and a Democrat voter for life. Your party is also responsible for the incredibly fast spread of AIDS by your promotion of gay lifestyle, especially bath houses. You whine about a few thousand deaths and promote the killing of millions, millions of innocents.

I wonder what the descent men and women of the U.S.Navy would think of your anti American bullshit. You are a bigot that hates over 50 percent of the people of this country and for that I say go to hell.

By the way, I have lived all over this great country and the worst examples of racism have all been in states North of Oklahoma.

MM is the type of liberal who shouts how he loves blacks, but he would probably be the first one to put a "For Sale" sign in his front yard as soon as a black family moved in next door to him

my very best friend in the state of maine and my golfing partner is a black man who happens to work for our governor. he and I were staffers for maine senate democrats years ago.... I would love it if he moved next door. It would make golf commuting that much easier.

and tell shitarro that I have lived all over this country and all over the globe and I am no stranger to racial diversity.

BTW, RSR..when will you EVER use your own words instead of cutting and pasting the writing of others?

MM is the type of liberal who shouts how he loves blacks, but he would probably be the first one to put a "For Sale" sign in his front yard as soon as a black family moved in next door to him

Now there is an example of the pot declaring the kettle black. So you pretend to like back folks.....Ha! You are a riot.

You would try to sell your place, but you would have to build a real house there first.

loaf.jpg

my very best friend in the state of maine and my golfing partner is a black man who happens to work for our governor. he and I were staffers for maine senate democrats years ago.... I would love it if he moved next door. It would make golf commuting that much easier.

and tell shitarro that I have lived all over this country and all over the globe and I am no stranger to racial diversity.

BTW, RSR..when will you EVER use your own words instead of cutting and pasting the writing of others?

Yea just like Bill Clinton, he told Dan Quale that he made sure he had a black playing partner to keep the press from claiming he was playing a white elitist game like they accussed Quale and Bush of doing.....it worked really well. Is your token black "friend" the only black in Maine?

Are you as big of a hack on the golf course as you are on the message boards bigot? I play to a 6, don't play enough to keep my short game in shape, what's your handicap other than your lack of analytical thought Popeye?

Forum List

Back