The truth about wealth redistribution

Yeah, it's tragic when there are people who believe that all people deserve to have fair representation in their government and not just certain classes of people because they're jealous others have more than they do.

I agree. Poor people can't afford lobbyists like the rich and big business can. That's certainly not fair representation in government.

And yet, your president - the one who promised you "no lobbyists in MY administration" is actually employing more lobbyists than Bush did. Where is your outrage? :lol:

Agreed. He's FAR from perfect and this is a good example of that.

The modern liberal is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in amoral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for covetousness.

Or, in other instances a reluctance to part with what they consider their very own wealth rather than participate in their party's creed of redistribution.

McCaskill will sell 'the damn plane' - David Catanese - POLITICO.com

But her opponent, Todd Akin, has been maligned for his gaffe that proved not to be all that much of a gaffe at all. Let's see....hmmmm, tax evasion? illegal use of taxpayer money to finance travel costs for political reasons? Just who is the guilty party in this scenario?

Warren Buffet May Owe A Billion Dollars In Back Taxes | Conservative News, Views & Books

Exposing Liberal Lies: Look Who Doesn't Pay Their Taxes

Obama's Hollywood Supporters Owe Millions in Back Taxes - Yahoo! News

Liberals are flaming hypocrites.

Of course, they are!

But the ones on this forum will dismiss the three links you presented, because they are not Mother Jones, New York Times or MSNBC.

Harold Meyerson: The party that truly believes in redistribution - The Washington Post

The most obvious way that Republicans have robbed from the middle to give to the rich has been the changes they wrought in the tax code — reducing income taxes for the wealthy in the Reagan and George W. Bush tax cuts, and cutting the tax rate on capital gains to less than half the rate on the top income of upper-middle-class employees.

The less widely understood way that Republicans have helped redistribute wealth to the already wealthy is by changing the rules. Markets don’t function without rules, and the rules that Republican policymakers have made since Ronald Reagan became president have consistently depressed the share of the nation’s income that the middle class can claim.

rw pretzels need not click on link because they already know what fux/lushbo/dredge told them.

Let's say you made $100,000 which is taxable.
You pay your taxes and after your living expenses have $10,000 left over.
Now you have a choice: buy a car or buy stock.
You buy a car and sell the car 5 years later for $2,000.
OR you buy the stock and 5 years later sell the stock for $12,000.

What is the difference to the government if you bought a car or stock.. GAIN in value on money you already paid taxes!
So the government figures let's take more money from you not at the rate you earned i.e.
35% maximum but at a rate your after already taxed money earned more money.. i.e. 15% i.e. capital gains!

If you don't see the difference between the two scenarios.. you will never understand as it is to complicated for you.

Please don't tell me that you think the sale of the car is a "capial gains" event.

Plllllease don't be that stupid.

Do you vote?

I love when a bunch of poor republicans band together to defend rich people who they will never become and who couldn't give a shit about them at the hope that they can get the scraps from their table.

Strange, but I feel a remarkable kinship to your feelings as expressed by you.

I also love when a bunch of poor liberals "band together to defend rich people who they will never become and who couldn't give a shit about them at the hope that they get the scraps from their table" just because those rich people are actors, who ride in limousines or SUV's while yapping about Priuses and Volts, union bosses who want your dues only to donate it to Democrats for present favors and future considerations, or because the scraps from their table is politically correct tasteless organic crap.

I love when a bunch of poor republicans band together to defend rich people who they will never become and who couldn't give a shit about them at the hope that they can get the scraps from their table.

I also love when a bunch of poor liberals "band together to defend rich people who they will never become and who couldn't give a shit about them at the hope that they get the scraps from their table" just because those rich people are actors, who ride in limousines or SUV's while yapping about Priuses and Volts, union bosses who want your dues only to donate it to Democrats for present favors and future considerations, or because the scraps from their table is politically correct tasteless organic crap.

Let me ask you this. Why do you think that a person bringing home, lets say, $50,000 dollars a week (3 million a year) needs defending by anyone?

Where would they suffer if they only brought in 45,000 a week?

If you are not bringing in that kind of money, why do you care?

And like rethugs like to say; if you can't get by on 45,000 dollars a week (or whatever high income number you choose), you don't have a income problem, you have a spending problem. Fix it.

Harold Meyerson: The party that truly believes in redistribution - The Washington Post

rw pretzels need not click on link because they already know what fux/lushbo/dredge told them.

The truth is you're dumb, uneducated, and thus poor. You whine and snivel that life hasn't treated you fair then you retreat to your moms basement eat pizza, and beat the dog.

Actually, I'm quite well off. As I've posted before, I have worked continuously since I was thirteen, invested ad saved and am now retired. I travel, have three, paid for homes and have a good life with the people I love dearly.

My dog (and two cats) love me too. :)

Maybe to you, that is "poor", but it isn't to me.

Whatever, the quotes are not MY words. They are quotes from the LINKED article. If that is over your head, tough shit.:lol:

well than i think capitialism has been good to you, you are okay with giving away other peoples money because you have yours. you just want to mess up everyone elses future, got it.

Liberals are the defenders of the rich now? Funny, I didn't get that memo.

:lol: No, you just turned a blind eye to it. When has that not been the case?

Liberals are defenders of the rich. It's their own rich. Try offering Brad Pitt a palty million dollars to make a movie that takes three months of filming see how far you get. In fact, how about stopping giving actors a cut of ticket prices, lower the cost of movie tickets by letting moviegoers keep some of that money instead. Can you spell actor's strike?

Liberals not only defend, but LOVE and adore the rich.

Like George Clooney, Barbra Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Bill Maher, Dave Letterman, Whoopie Goldberg, Oprah Winfrey, Gyorgy Soros, John Edwards, John Kerry and first anfd foremost, Barak and Michelle Obama.

Of course you did not get the memo. You wrote and sent it. Or one one your liberal clones.

dear fool,

The actors you so hate because they are willing to side with the left do so at their own deficit.

They are willing to paymore taxes so kids get educated.

Your "rich" dont do that.

get it

Quote, apologizing for Obama:

"Agreed. He's FAR from perfect and this is a good example of that."

Is there any reason he should not just try to be NORMAL?

ideas matter.

your label owned mind seems to forget about the ideas involved

dear fool,

The actors you so hate because they are willing to side with the left do so at their own deficit.

get it

No quicker way to lose credibility than addressing your mental superior as "dear fool".

I don't hate any actors, I only despise their utter hypocrisy. Hollywood actors are the best examples of the 1% you liberals so often cry about.

The actors who do things "at their own deficit" are the courageous and brave actors like
Jon Voight, Charlton Heston (RIP), Bruce Willis, Tom Selleck, Clint Eastwood, Janine Turner, Patricia Heaton and Kelsey Grammar.

They prove that there is a few good apples even in the most putrid and stench-filled basket of rotten apples.

The education of kids of responsible parents should NEVER rely of pittance by actors.
That's a foreign concept for you?

BTW, change your monicker. Truth does NOT matter to you.

:lol: No, you just turned a blind eye to it. When has that not been the case?

Says the guy who bolts from threads when he's defeated. Talk about looking the other way. Ironic.

Liberals not only defend, but LOVE and adore the rich.

Like George Clooney, Barbra Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Bill Maher, Dave Letterman, Whoopie Goldberg, Oprah Winfrey, Gyorgy Soros, John Edwards, John Kerry and first anfd foremost, Barak and Michelle Obama.

Of course you did not get the memo. You wrote and sent it. Or one one your liberal clones.

So that whole thing about class warfare and liberals hating "the evil rich". That wasn't true I take it?

I love that you idiots have ZERO consistency in anything you say. It's amazingly comical at this point.

dear fool,

get it

No quicker way to lose credibility than addressing your mental superior as "dear fool".

I don't hate any actors, I only despise their utter hypocrisy. Hollywood actors are the best examples of the 1% you liberals so often cry about.

The actors who do things "at their own deficit" are the courageous and brave actors like
Jon Voight, Charlton Heston (RIP), Bruce Willis, Tom Selleck, Clint Eastwood, Janine Turner, Patricia Heaton and Kelsey Grammar.

They prove that there is a few good apples even in the most putrid and stench-filled basket of rotten apples.

The education of kids of responsible parents should NEVER rely of pittance by actors.

dear fucking idiot,

they want tax cuts for themselves,

are you so stupid and or dishonest you cant see they will gain directly from the positions they hold,

jesus your a dupe

Reply to post #58:

Once again, you proved that liberals like yourself always have to resort to vulgar profanity and name-calling when they can provide no valid argument.

I would put you on ignore, but your posts, full of misspells, grammatical errors, laughable liberal lies and worthless platitudes always give me a good laugh.

You note that I did not quote your post in my reply. No need to repeat the stench and stink of a slimy slippery slut.

dear fool,

get it

Not to mention Gary Sinise (Republican) and his band, Lt. Dan Band, performing concert benefits for families of service men disabled during active duty. USO concerts over seas. All for the greater good.

Forum List

Back