The Truth About Homosexuality

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
Society leads people to believe that putting a cigarette in your mouth makes you feel better when it only leads to cancer and death. Now society is teaching men to put their penises in each others mouths and anuses is perfectly fine. It also leads to death from disease. When will society wake up and teach the truth and not have the - Let The Cards Fall Where They May - teachings of adults to the next generation be accepted in our schools and in the media?

It's all about votes. The left sees the gay community as a voting block so they pretend to approve of their lifestyle and to care about their rights but as anyone can see, it is clearly the left who engages in the bashing of gays and lesbians at every opportunity.

Society leads people to believe that putting a cigarette in your mouth makes you feel better when it only leads to cancer and death. Now society is teaching men to put their penises in each others mouths and anuses is perfectly fine. It also leads to death from disease. When will society wake up and teach the truth and not have the - Let The Cards Fall Where They May - teachings of adults to the next generation be accepted in our schools and in the media?

Misleading headline- you said this thread was about truth- not your homophobia?

Society is not teaching men anything- men have been putting penis's in mouths and anuses pretty much forever- usually women's- but sometimes other men's.

And none of that leads to disease unless a) one of the partners is infected and b) no protection is used.

And that applies to men having sex with men- or men having sex with women.

It's all about votes. The left sees the gay community as a voting block so they pretend to approve of their lifestyle and to care about their rights but as anyone can see, it is clearly the left who engages in the bashing of gays and lesbians at every opportunity.

Actually your post is just an example of you lying.

I can't blame it on 'Conservatives' - just you lying.

My sex history led me to believe that homosexuality was an option for friendship and happiness. My relationships with the women I have met in my life were nothing but lies and deceit. I only caught venereal disease and was subject to rejection and possibly to abortion tactics for the woman to deal with the consequences of our relationship. My experiences with same sex relationships are far worse.
As far as Syriusly comments goes he's just another troll on this site.

My sex history led me to believe that homosexuality was an option for friendship and happiness. My relationships with the women I have met in my life were nothing but lies and deceit. I only caught venereal disease and was subject to rejection and possibly to abortion tactics for the woman to deal with the consequences of our relationship. My experiences with same sex relationships seem far worse.
As far as Syriusly commentsa goes he's just another troll on this site.

LOL- yeah.

Your sexual history is entirely your responsibility, and history of your relationships is bipartisan- you are responsible for 50% of whatever happened.

None of that is relevant to your false claims about 'the truth about homosexuality'

Homosexuality is something a person is born with. There is no amount of money that would get me to have sex with a man. There are some desperate people who resort to homosexual prostitution and those are very sad people indeed. However, the majority of homosexuals are that way because they ARE that way. It is not a choice.

I'm a Conservative but I've never understood what I consider a preoccupation with Sexuality. If you are Gay Straight or Tranny, what does that matter to anyone except the individual? Don't give me the Aids story because that is no different than VD risk between heterosexuals. I don't get it, and I have never gotten it. People gonna have sex with who they want to, so what?

Actually your post is just an example of you lying.

I can't blame it on 'Conservatives' - just you lying.
Lying about what, specifically?

I'm a Conservative but I've never understood what I consider a preoccupation with Sexuality. If you are Gay Straight or Tranny, what does that matter to anyone except the individual? Don't give me the Aids story because that is no different than VD risk between heterosexuals. I don't get it, and I have never gotten it. People gonna have sex with who they want to, so what?
I see your quick to add your political party affiliation but would you display your ethical or moral convictions by displaying or stating your religious or church of choice to be a member of?

Can't get an STD if your partner doesn't have one. Same probability of catching something from heterosexual sex as homosexual sex if one or moreof the participants has something contagious. A man and woman enjoying anal sex isn't any safer than two men doing so if the woman has something icky but the gay men do not.

Forum List

Back