Genetically Altered Foods

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I dont love Dr. Oz but they just looked into those doctors that attacked him for his "questionable" medical advice and they found these guys have ties to the genetically modified food industry.

Again we see how rich people in any industry can find a few "experts" to deny the facts about anything when it serves their purposes. Global warming, tobacco, economics, medical industries all have their scientists who can argue anything. Like lawyers.

And every doctor that attacked Oz declined interview. Pathetic. Defend your position guys! Perhaps now they dont want to attract attention to the actual issue. Too late. You opened the box. Should have shut up cause no one was listening until now. What are the facts in genetically altered foods and why dont you want to tell us what food is?

Have heard about the Oz-controversy. My rule of thumb is if you're any good, you're not on tv hawking miracle cures.

I dont love Dr. Oz but they just looked into those doctors that attacked him for his "questionable" medical advice and they found these guys have ties to the genetically modified food industry.

Again we see how rich people in any industry can find a few "experts" to deny the facts about anything when it serves their purposes. Global warming, tobacco, economics, medical industries all have their scientists who can argue anything. Like lawyers.

And every doctor that attacked Oz declined interview. Pathetic. Defend your position guys! Perhaps now they dont want to attract attention to the actual issue. Too late. You opened the box. Should have shut up cause no one was listening until now. What are the facts in genetically altered foods and why dont you want to tell us what food is?
I'll tell you what.

Without commenting on the issue at hand....do this..

Go get that research that YOUR rich people paid YOUR experts so that we can know what it is you are foaming about today.

Have heard about the Oz-controversy. My rule of thumb is if you're any good, you're not on tv hawking miracle cures.
Yea but I've seen too many times doctors prescribing medicine when there are natural cures. Doctors dont have a holistic approach to medicine. Maybe there's a way to cure foot fungus than taking a pill that damages your liver. There is. I had to find it on my own becausebmy doctor didn't tell me about it the prick.

I'll tell you what.

Without commenting on the issue at hand....do this..

Go get that research that YOUR rich people paid YOUR experts so that we can know what it is you are foaming about today.

This is just like global warming. You can't pay 90% of the scientists or experts off yet they agree with me.

Your scientist and doctors are the minority for a reason. Please dont suggest they aren't the ones being paid to lie. Intellectual dishonest.

What's wrong with genetically modified food?
Humans have been modifying food for thousands of years.

I know so why the backlash? And why didnt any of the scientist accept an interview? What are the negatives?

I know so why the backlash? And why didnt any of the scientist accept an interview? What are the negatives?

What backlash? What negatives?

Seems they don't want to talk about it. Only attack oz

I dont know I dont watch oz. Now I will.

The docs who trashed oz now are silent. Now I'm interested. These millionaires ties to genetically altered foods interest me. Maybe it causes Alzheimer's?

Just let us know. We just want to know what were eating.

Just like free range chickens. We pay more for free range. Why?

The docs who trashed oz now are silent. Now I'm interested. These millionaires ties to genetically altered foods interest me. Maybe it causes Alzheimer's?

Who doesn't want to talk about genetically modified food?

Maybe it causes Alzheimer's?

Mostly causes liberal whining.

Why do they tell us when eggs are from free range chickens? Because the people consuming them want to know.

You cons always obsess about the employees and employers you forget about the consumers.

Why do they tell us when eggs are from free range chickens? Because the people consuming them want to know.

You cons always obsess about the employees and employers you forget about the consumers.

Why do they tell us when eggs are from free range chickens?

So they can charge you more. It's all about the money.

Yea but I've seen too many times doctors prescribing medicine when there are natural cures. Doctors dont have a holistic approach to medicine. Maybe there's a way to cure foot fungus than taking a pill that damages your liver. There is. I had to find it on my own becausebmy doctor didn't tell me about it the prick.

I don't trust Oz and believe the jury is still out on GMOs. Watch Jon Stewart's segment on GMOs; it aired night before last.

Your doctor doesn't tell you about alternative treatments for the same reason they don't talk about nutrition. They don't know anything about either. Doctors learn about both the very same way you do - IF they have an interest, they read. If not, they remain ignorant.

The AMA was founded to combat the effectiveness of homeopathy. The campaign against homeopathy has been so effective that most people still don't know that it works better than most allopathic approaches.

In antiquity science was viewed as witchcraft and scientists of the day were either witches or alchemists and frequently burnt at the stake .
People fear what they don't understand and don't understand what they fear. GMOs are nothing to be afraid of - and there is no irrefutable evidence otherwise - only the irrational fear of tree huggers and bambi buggers who will be laughed at in the history books.

Truly free range eggs don't have the same risk of disease that battery eggs do, not to mention the incredible, mind-numbing cruelty of battery farms.

Be aware that "free range" can mean the chickens are on the floor instead of in tiny cages. That is usually just as cruel and unhealthy.

Last edited:

Why do they tell us when eggs are from free range chickens?

So they can charge you more. It's all about the money.
There's also the issue of taste.

There is, you piss on it during showers. Trace amounts of ammonia in urine kill foot fungus just fine.

Why does no one bitch about genetically altered grass or flowers? Hell, the ones you buy in the store that have no smell, they are modified...

Forum List

Back