Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Variety is the spice of life.

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
Is bisexuality only an excuse for hetrosexuals caught in a sexual act with the same sex and regretful or something else. A confused mind?

Mebbe they all look like this:

47623.jpg

I am naturally attracted to the hottest of both sexes.... but I've no doubt that my own choices and experiences have... evolved... my own sexual "orientation". Once you experience mindblowing sex with both sexes, and have felt and tasted the bodies of the most beautiful of both sexes... something inside you just explodes with passion. Something inside awakens with sexual enlightenment... and you come to understand that beauty is beauty... sex is sex... pleasure is pleasure...

Last edited:
Bisexuality is simply that method any rational person uses to double their chances of getting a date on a Saturday night.

'Bisexual' somehow sounds like having sex twice. I've always preferred 'ambisexual'.

Anyway, who cares? Personally, males just very simply are not erotically interesting to me, but I've been in situations where two women were 'ambisexual' and it wasn't bad.

Outside of excessive violence, what willing adults do in private is their affair.

Tho I've thought of going to Las Vegas, I feel more like another person than Elvis, but more my own person.

Is bisexuality only an excuse for hetrosexuals caught in a sexual act with the same sex and regretful or something else. A confused mind?

Bisexual is the word used by both hetero and homosexuals to describe annoying persons who don't so easily fit into the binary state of human sexuality. But as with hetero and homosexuality, bisexuality doesn't literally exist. Rather 'sexuality' does. Especially where humans are concerned. We'll have sex with whoever's willing as circumstances present themselves. But the way with which I myself will find myself attracted to men and women depending on the individuals shows that sex isn't what we're being attracted to. It's the individual, not the whole sex. I dont' find every woman or every man attractive even if their bodies are similar. I'm attracted to an individual, not their anatomy.

Forum List

Back