The Truth About Helsinki

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I don’t know exactly who this author is, but his assessment of the summit appears to be right on to me.

Nevertheless, what really happened is this: Trump showed the gangster Putin that he is his own man, that he cannot be bullied by America’s corrupt political and media establishment into behaving in a certain way, that he is willing to take those flaming arrows to do what he thinks is right, which, in this case, is to never forget the lessons of Iraq.

Keep in mind that what Trump was supposed to do Monday was to drink the Kool-Aid, was to believe our Intelligence Community (IC) got it 100 percent right about Russian meddling, was to throw diplomacy out the window and publicly embarrass Putin.

Thankfully, Trump refused to do that, and now the spoiled children, just as they did after Charlottesville, are again lying and claiming Trump “sided with Putin,” when the only thing Trump’s guilty of is remaining diplomatic, which is the whole point of a summit expressly arranged to facilitate peace.

Sure makes a lot of sense to me @ Nolte: Helsinki Is One of Trump's Finest Moments | Breitbart

I don’t know exactly who this author is, but his assessment of the summit appears to be right on to me.

Nevertheless, what really happened is this: Trump showed the gangster Putin that he is his own man, that he cannot be bullied by America’s corrupt political and media establishment into behaving in a certain way, that he is willing to take those flaming arrows to do what he thinks is right, which, in this case, is to never forget the lessons of Iraq.

Keep in mind that what Trump was supposed to do Monday was to drink the Kool-Aid, was to believe our Intelligence Community (IC) got it 100 percent right about Russian meddling, was to throw diplomacy out the window and publicly embarrass Putin.

Thankfully, Trump refused to do that, and now the spoiled children, just as they did after Charlottesville, are again lying and claiming Trump “sided with Putin,” when the only thing Trump’s guilty of is remaining diplomatic, which is the whole point of a summit expressly arranged to facilitate peace.

Sure makes a lot of sense to me @ Nolte: Helsinki Is One of Trump's Finest Moments | Breitbart

Not only do I think he got it right, but I remind everyone that whatever Russia is, the American Left is the real, greater enemy. They have blown their top not over what Trump did, but what he DIDN'T do. He didn't take the bate, he didn't spread the lies. They can't control him, they cannot scare him. There is something VERY BIG that the Left DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW about the REAL TRUTH behind Obama, Hillary, Russia and others, and the Left have soiled their pants now in fear that it might get out.

And of the Left that has tried to vilify Trump over his Helsinki meeting, just remember that among that group were RINOS Jeff Flake, John McCain and Lindsay Graham.

gplus2249125085429765590.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Most Americans thought Trump did a poor job in Helsinki.

poll-1-update.jpg

Most Americans believe in the intelligence community. Though most Republicans do as well, Republicans are more likely to disagree.

poll-2-0719.jpg

CBS News poll: Most Americans disapprove of Trump's handling of Putin summit

Of course, Trump's worshippers will dismiss this because it is from CBS and runs counter to the narrative that supports their Orange God.

Trump looked like a submissive little schoolboy. Against our allies, he’s all hubris and bluster. With Putin, he was meek and weak. Everyone interpreted it that way. This author of yours is a shill.

What is so fucking frightening is that Trump acts like international statecraft is no different than negotiating a financing package for one of his condos or dealing with a local zoning regulator.

What is so fucking frightening is that Trump acts like international statecraft is no different than negotiating a financing package for one of his condos or dealing with a local zoning regulator.
He’s used to intimidating the little guy and sucking up to the mafioso. It explains his Presidency to a tee.

Forum List

Back