The Truth about Exodus

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
It really isn't too hard to figure it out. Start by just paying attention to what everyone saw and ignore that which nobody saw....

After crossing the Sea of Reeds/Red Sea, the Israelites are attacked by a group called the Amalek or Amalekites. With EVERYONE watching, Moses' staff has NO POWER, Moses "the levite" runs up a hill and hides while Joshua and the Levites are the only tribe that stands and FIGHTS. And fight they do, wiping out the Amalek attack and saving everyone there.

What is the weapon of the Exodus, the staff, or the LEVITES???

When Moses and the Israelites get to Mt Sinai, Joshua and some Levites take Moses and his closest allies up the hilll....

then the Levites surround the hill and let nobody else up....

and then 40 days later, "Moses" comes down.... but he "looks different" ... and then somehow it becomes necessary for 3500 Israelites to be ruthlessly slaughtered by the Levites that night....

Try this on for size. When Moses originally ESCAPES, he goes HOME = Midian. Moses was not a Levite, which is why he did not fight with the Levites against the Amalek. The real weapon was Joshua and the Levites. But the "crowd" kept crediting Moses....

How did this happen?

Moses escapes, goes home, tells Midian that the remaining Midianites will be there much longer than Pharaoh originally said, and claims he met a guy named Joshua who leads a band of expert warriors and that Joshua could get everyone out if Moses sneaks some 50 or so swords inside WHILE THE MAIN EGYPTIAN ARMY is SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Seti dies, Ramses takes over, and immediately goes after the Hittites at Kadesh. That was Moses' "cue to skidoo." Moses gets dressed up like a royal cousin of Ramses. Moses gets inside the construction site with that disguise, and delivers the swords to Joshua. Moses starts the inside rebellion against the "taskmasters," while the Levites have to go outside and sack the armory. Everyone sees Moses. None of the rest see outside the walls as to what the Levites are doing - the real fighting against the remaining Egyptian troops.

Eventually, Joshua gets sick and tired of he and his doing all the work and the people crediting Moses Moses Moses. He hatches THE FIRST plan of Judaism - take Moses up the hill, kill him, and replace him with a Levite Priest - who oh by the way is clean shaven and needs 40 days to GROW A BEARD....

Moses was descended from the Levites you are mistaken through Kohath son of Amram if I remember correctlyas was Aaron his brother and Miriam his sister...

• Banned
Moses was descended from the Levites

You say that, but when the Amalek attack, all the Levites take the field to fight.... except "Levite" Moses who runs up a hill and serves as a mascot.

His brother and sister get it on top of Mt Sinai too, along with the leader who is cited in the Bible visiting... goes up... doesn't come down, never gets mentioned again...

YOU want us to believe that the SAME "Moses" who was "rescued" by the Midianites later, with no provocation, attacks and exterminates Midian except for the hot young girls. I say that's wrong. I say the Moses who came down the mountain was a fraud, a replacement, a mascot. Under my scenario, the motives all align. There is a need to off 3500 that night because... those are the Midianites who know Moses and can ID him. There is a need to slaughter Midian for the SAME REASON....

You are entitled to your opinion...I do not share it..... I have found some very interesting things in the scriptures but have my doubts about your scenario...Have you bothered to read the commentary sections of those passages from the likes of Maimonides or some other scholar ... Sometimes things are not what they seem.... Regardless it is important for any to study the scriptures to learn from them and draw their own conclusions providing they are enlightened conclusions...One thing I will point out is that every individual in the Jewish scriptures is portrayed with warts and all meaning that they were not perfect and not divine and that they had flaws just like we do.. This is so we will not make gods out of them and realize that they were just as frail and faliable as we are today ...

• Banned
Sometimes things are not what they seem

That one statement summarizes Judaism perfectly...

It SEEMED like the guy coming down the mountain was Moses, but he LOOKED DIFFERENT....

Forum List

Back