The truth about CO2 and climate change

Cookies must be enabled. The Australian

TEMPERATURES are forecast to reach 38C in Sydney today, and up to 40C in the west, as NSW braces itself for the sweltering heat.

The mercury had already soared past 30C in the CBD by 9am in what could be the hottest November day in four years. The average temperature for this time of year is 25C.

Severe fire danger warnings have been issued for the greater Sydney region, north western and central ranges, upper central west plains and greater hunter.

Hmmmmmmmmm.............................
hahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahhahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaha

fishy
record cold temps all over the world this week. Global warming is real
.............................................................................................................................

Well fishy, all over the world?

Heat Wave Continues for Brazil Paraguay Bolivia

Southern Brazil, Paraguay and Bolivia remain in the midst of a baking and, for some, record heat wave.

Temperatures in southern Brazil, Paraguay and Bolivia will continue to soar 6 to 12 C (10 to 20 F) above normal through Saturday as cooling thunderstorms remain absent.

This includes in Asuncion in Paraguay, Santa Cruz de la Sierra in Bolivia and Sao Paulo in Brazil. Rio de Janeiro will heat up this weekend.
hmmmm .....again, not sure where you get your news.

South America Weather Conditions
86°
88°
82°
64°
84°
70°
79°
76°
72°
73°
82°
88°
79°
70°
88°
68°
63°
79°
66°

Oh and it is raining in Paraguay

TEMPERATURES are forecast to reach 38C in Sydney today, and up to 40C in the west, as NSW braces itself for the sweltering heat.

The mercury had already soared past 30C in the CBD by 9am in what could be the hottest November day in four years. The average temperature for this time of year is 25C.

Severe fire danger warnings have been issued for the greater Sydney region, north western and central ranges, upper central west plains and greater hunter.

Hmmmmmmmmm.......................................
link

link

record cold some places, record heat in others. in other words, normal.

Man is not changing the climate of our planet. But if you want to believe it, go right ahead. move to the woods, live under a tree and eat worms, save the planet-------------idiot.

link

Man is not changing the climate of our planet. But if you want to believe it, go right ahead. move to the woods, live under a tree and eat worms, save the planet-------------idiot.
that was addressed to the old guy scrocks, right?

link

yes, it was, sorry if I wasn't clear.

link

yes, it was, sorry if I wasn't clear.
NP, just wanted to check. You responded on my post.

link

link

hahahahahahahahaha great post. It is exactly what you all feel. We know that you can't provide that one simple experiment, and that you're fnn tired of us questioning the fact that the statement isn't is there climate change, it is if climate change is caused by humans. Standing in front of sixteen people dropping 'f' bombs doesn't change any facts. And the real fact is you have no proof of your idiotic claim. So, 'f' me, well 'f' you!!!!

link

hahahahahahahahaha great post. It is exactly what you all feel. We know that you can't provide that one simple experiment, and that you're fnn tired of us questioning the fact that the statement isn't is there climate change, it is if climate change is caused by humans. Standing in front of sixteen people dropping 'f' bombs doesn't change any facts. And the real fact is you have no proof of your idiotic claim. So, 'f' me, well 'f' you!!!!

It is, largely, what many feel, particularly within the scientific community. And jc, you are no scientist, that much is clear to everyone. So when you decide to get off your fat arse and get a real education, you will be doing yourself, and everyone else a favor. Until then, frac off.

link

It is, largely, what many feel, particularly within the scientific community. And jc, you are no scientist, that much is clear to everyone. So when you decide to get off your fat arse and get a real education, you will be doing yourself, and everyone else a favor. Until then, frac off.

Well I've stated many times on here that I am not. I am a concerned citizen of the US, and as such I have every right to ask the question I do. The problem is, the scientists can't produce. Now, why is that on me? Why is it I found a hole in their plan? Because I use my brain and I ask questions when something doesn't smell right. And this stinks to high heavens. So you can post all your mumbo jumbo science crap, but what you can't post is the experiment that shows 120 PPM of CO2 affecting temperatures. Until you or they do, I WiN!!!!!! In other words the story is a bust because there is no evidence to support the claim. But hey, you keep wondering if I'm a scientist or not. hah.......

link

Well I've stated many times on here that I am not. I am a concerned citizen of the US, and as such I have every right to ask the question I do. The problem is, the scientists can't produce. Now, why is that on me? Why is it I found a hole in their plan? Because I use my brain and I ask questions when something doesn't smell right. And this stinks to high heavens. So you can post all your mumbo jumbo science crap, but what you can't post is the experiment that shows 120 PPM of CO2 affecting temperatures. Until you or they do, I WiN!!!!!! In other words the story is a bust because there is no evidence to support the claim. But hey, you keep wondering if I'm a scientist or not. hah.......

right, man-made climate change is a hoax and those who support it are frauds. You will never convince them of their stupidity any more than you will convince a muslim that God does not want him to kill all non-muslims. Thats the way it is with religions, and AGW is a religion

We really try to help the deniers here.

Why? Because we hate to see the mentally handicapped get taken advantage of. That's just not right, to manipulate the low-IQ denier crowd for personal and political gain.

Why? Because we hate to see the mentally handicapped get taken advantage of. That's just not right, to manipulate the low-IQ denier crowd for personal and political gain.
hahahahaahahahahahahhahha..now that is special!!!!!!

deniers? nope, just intelligent human beings who are capable of logical rational thinking.

But if you want to be a member of the AGW cult and follow the prophet algore, go right ahead, There is no law against being stupid.

mentally handicapped? do a google search on the defective liberal gene, you might learn something about your disease.

link

The problem is not that scientists aren't producing. The problem is that idiots like you who aren't qualified to wipe their arses are hindering their efforts with your politicizing their every finding. And yes you have every right to ask questions, INFORMED questions. And until you do, you are wasting everyone's time.

The problem is not that scientists aren't producing. The problem is that idiots like you who aren't qualified to wipe their arses are hindering their efforts with your politicizing their every finding. And yes you have every right to ask questions, INFORMED questions. And until you do, you are wasting everyone's time.

the AGW prophet algore said that by now there would be no arctic sea ice and half of florida would be under water. Do we really have to wonder why anyone questions the AGW religion?

the AGW prophet algore said that by now there would be no arctic sea ice and half of florida would be under water. Do we really have to wonder why anyone questions the AGW religion?

Gee, that's the first time I've heard that snide remark. Oh wait...

Gee, that's the first time I've heard that snide remark. Oh wait...

funny how the truth keeps popping up, isn't it?

lol.........tough shit on you s0n!! Get used to it.......not going away like...............ever. Which is exactly why your "consensus" science is not mattering ANYWHERE in the real world. Nobody is giving a fuck about the science in 2014 and every single energy projection decades out from now show renewables still being in the fringe shithole end of the spectrum!!!

We are loving idiot status s0n!!! Academic intellectual bs is...............and you can go right on with the pompous arrogance. At the end of the day though...............

Dang.....every time I play that vid above ^^ and think of the AGW assholes, I swear......I laugh my balls off.

Forum List

Back