The American Pope Has Spoken

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
It seems that every law Democrats like is settled law. Now comes something called customary international law:

“What he’s seeking to do is bind the next president and the next president’s (Environmental Protection Agency), this Congress and the courts to say, ‘You know what? You really can’t undo my EPA rules. They’re now part of something larger. They’re embedded in a promise to the world, and I’d like the courts to recognize that,’” Horner explained. “While it sounds crazy, it’s called customary international law, and there’s always a chance.”​

To Taqiyya the Liar the US Constitution, specifically the original Bill of Rights, is the only thing that is not settled law.

The Constitution states the Senate must ratify any proposed treaties with a two-thirds majority. Horner said Obama’s plan is to declare that this agreement is not a treaty and is not subject to Senate approval.

“This is probably the most intriguing and disturbing aspect of this,” he said. “For more than 20 years, the executive, no matter what party he’s from, and the Senate have recognized that this is part of the treaty process. It needs to be part of the treaty process. We have a system, and this goes through it. Now that the treaty process makes it clear that they never would ratify such an agreement, the president said, ‘This isn’t a treaty. Next year won’t be a treaty, simply because I’m calling it not a treaty.’”​

Obama takes 1st step in 'handcuffing' successor
Posted By Greg Corombos On 11/16/2014 @ 5:14 pm

Obama takes 1st step in 8216 handcuffing 8217 successor

Sad to say, I harbor little hope that the Republican leadership will slap down Taqiyya the Liar. I have even less hope that the MSM will defend Republican leaders if they do find some balls and take on that piece of garbage.

Faith and Morals

Whenever a Roman Catholic Pope speaks on faith and morals his pronouncement settles the matter for Catholics for all time. In the EPA issue you see a president acting like the Pope. Interestingly, no monarch in history ever got away with issuing a royal edict that became settled law for all time. Obviously, the freak in the White House wants the combined power of a Pope and a king.

Bottom line: The EPA is not a permanent agency; it can be abolished the same way any federal agency can be eliminated by Congress. So rather than challenge non-existent customary international law invented by the UNIC (United Nations/International Community) just abolish the EPA. That should not be too difficult since the EPA is a de facto United Nations agency anyway.

Finally, Democrats make much ado about everybody’s right to vote for scum bags. If voting is that important, I suggest giving Americans a vote on America’s membership in the United Nations.

Basically, UN-loving traitors consider sovereignty their personal property. That allows them to give away something they do not own —— your piece of the country. Since the early 1950s the press has enforced a blackout on the betrayals traitors have been engaging in. Handled properly, shutting down the EPA could be the opening wedge that will lead to America getting out of the entire rotten International system traitors need to continue their dirty business.

Great thread Flanders.............missed it until today.

The AGW religion has been using the EPA for 25 years to meet their agenda objectives totally against the will of the people......nobody is calling for all these environmental guidelines. There has been zero significant climate legislation in years and years.........because nobody wants it!!!:rock::rock:The EPA does one thing very effectively in 2014 = destroys jobs.

The EPA is a corrupt government organization for many years now. Its only role now is to spank American business with new regulations in an attempt to destroy them, thus establishing a greater role of government in terms of the economy. Its right out of William Ayers playbook, "Rules for Radicals". The EPA effectively did its job decades ago.............it needs to be abolished. The AGW k00k religion knows that in 2014, the EPA has nothing to do with the environment...........only a complete knucklehead-dummy could be duped into thinking otherwise!!:2up:

Forum List

Back