The Trumps are trying to scam the taxpayers in South Carolina and it will probably work.

R

rdean

Trump’s Role in Son’s Failed Deal May Yield First Test for a State Regulator

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/21/business/north-charleston-donald-trump.html?_r=0

Donald J. Trump, in bailing his eldest son out of a business deal gone bad, may have gotten something unexpected in return — a costly environmental cleanup

There is, however, a catch: To qualify for the protections, the buyer of a contaminated property must not be affiliated with a former owner, or have had involvement with the site.

---------------------------------------------

They used to make airplane adhesives there and the entire site is 7 acres of pollution. If the new owner is NOT affiliated with the old owner, the state taxpayers have to pay the millions in clean up. So Trump Sr. bought it from Trump Jr. and claimed no affiliation trying to leave the taxpayers on the hook. The state's "Ethics Office" is trying to decide if that's ethical. Get it?

This paragraph explains it:

A decision by South Carolina officials could have significant legal and financial consequences. If the voluntary cleanup agreement is approved, the costs incurred by D B Pace would probably be minimal because its environmental obligations would be limited to controlling the spread of existing pollution on the property. But if regulators reject the agreement, the Trump affiliate could bear legal responsibility for damage caused by previous occupants, including Titan Atlas.

So like I said, if Trump can prove he is not affiliated with Trump, the taxpayers foot the bill.
South Carolina is a deep red state. What do you think will happen? What Republican leaders always do to their base? Hilarious!

Trump's legal problems in New York.

His legal problems in South Carolina.

What will his other 70 plus lawsuits uncover?

I'm glad for states rights. There are some things the GOP just can't smother.

Do you have something other than a fake news source?

Do you have anything besides instantly auto-shrieking that any news which makes TheParty look bad is "fake"?

In the grave, Stalin now seethes with jealousy, wishing he had possessed a cadre of Useful Idiots as mindlessly devoted as you.

Hey, here's a thought. You have the whole internet in front of you. Why not use it yourself to find the info you want?

Oh, that's right. TheParty forbids you from looking at non-cult sources. Never mind.

Do you have something other than a fake news source?

Do you have anything besides instantly auto-shrieking that any news which makes TheParty look bad is "fake"?

In the grave, Stalin now seethes with jealousy, wishing he had possessed a cadre of Useful Idiots as mindlessly devoted as you.

Hey, here's a thought. You have the whole internet in front of you. Why not use it yourself to find the info you want?

Oh, that's right. TheParty forbids you from looking at non-cult sources. Never mind.
In other words you can't back up your shit so you want to make it look like my fault? What's missing in your brain?

]In other words you can't back up your shit so you want to make it look like my fault? What's missing in your brain?

Dang. You're taking your cowardice to new heights.

The poster did back the story up, with a link. You saw it, squealed like a little bitch, pissed yourself, and hysterically proclaimed it was "fake news".

I suggest you go on a quest to find your missing balls before replying. Check your groin area. Use good light and magnification.

You don't have to, of course. You can just keep auto-mewling about "fake news", if you want, and thus confirm your status as a proud cult eunuch.

]In other words you can't back up your shit so you want to make it look like my fault? What's missing in your brain?

Dang. You're taking your cowardice to new heights.

The poster did back the story up, with a link. You saw it, squealed like a little bitch, pissed yourself, and hysterically proclaimed it was "fake news".

I suggest you go on a quest to find your missing balls before replying. Check your groin area. Use good light and magnification.

You don't have to, of course. You can just keep auto-mewling about "fake news", if you want, and thus confirm your status as a proud cult eunuch.
The squealing you heard was you when your boyfriend rammed his arm up your ass. I asked for a legit source, not CNN. Outed liars and smear mongers. If the story is true one doesn't need to rely on fake news sites.

Forum List

Back