The TRUMPNADO continues unabated!..POLL: Donald Trump surges to 32% support!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
OMG, it's a LEFT WING CNN POLL TOO!!!!!!! Looking like a TRUMP/CARSON ticket has the support of more than HALF of all the Republicans!!!!!

CNN ^ | September 10, 2015 | Jennifer Agiesta
Donald Trump has become the first Republican presidential candidate to top 30% support in the race for the Republican nomination, according to a new CNN/ORC Poll, which finds the businessman pulling well away from the rest of the GOP field. Trump gained 8 points since August to land at 32% support, and has nearly tripled his support since just after he launched his campaign in June. The new poll finds former neurosurgeon Ben Carson rising 10 points to land in second place with 19%. Together, these two non-politicians now hold the support of a majority of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents,...

trump_carson2.jpg

GETAdsm.gif

LOL I think that may be my next profile pic!

Seriously, I think the real Tea Party should be offended at being equated with Trump, in terms of competence and policy position. The silly season will be coming to an end soon.

OMG, it's a LEFT WING CNN POLL TOO!!!!!!! Looking like a TRUMP/CARSON ticket has the support of more than HALF of all the Republicans!!!!!

CNN ^ | September 10, 2015 | Jennifer Agiesta
Donald Trump has become the first Republican presidential candidate to top 30% support in the race for the Republican nomination, according to a new CNN/ORC Poll, which finds the businessman pulling well away from the rest of the GOP field. Trump gained 8 points since August to land at 32% support, and has nearly tripled his support since just after he launched his campaign in June. The new poll finds former neurosurgeon Ben Carson rising 10 points to land in second place with 19%. Together, these two non-politicians now hold the support of a majority of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents,...

trump_carson2.jpg

GETAdsm.gif
Trumpanado! Excellent

Forum List

Back