The Trump era will end like Seinfeld...with all the main characters in jail: it was a coup...about nothing!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Being a huge Seinfeld fan myself, it really cracks me up that Trump's "Election Defense Fund" didn't exist. And I don't feel sorry for anyone that contributed to it, not even for a second. Think he was inspired by George's "Human Fund"?

Being a huge Seinfeld fan myself, it really cracks me up that Trump's "Election Defense Fund" didn't exist. And I don't feel sorry for anyone that contributed to it, not even for a second. Think he was inspired by George's "Human Fund"?

TrumpLaugh.jpg

but you just said the other day you loved trump and would never quit him,,

• Banned
but you just said the other day you loved trump and would never quit him,,
i hate both parties. they do nothing about crime. did you see the blond college football stud in Georgia who was murdered by 2 black thugs. neither party said a peep about it. i unfollowed all politicians on twitter, i want nothing to do with politics, but i still follow it a little bit because i enjoy being on USMB

i hate both parties. they do nothing about crime. did you see the blond college football stud in Georgia who was murdered by 2 black thugs. neither party said a peep about it. i unfollowed all politicians on twitter, i want nothing to do with politics, but i still follow it a little bit because i enjoy being on USMB
I didnt say anything about parties you lying sack of shit,,

Forum List

Back