Trump says people are telling him social media censoring him is worst mistake in business & he wouldn't even have to negotiate with Putin to avoid war

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
watch it before they take it down. the last time Donald sat down with Lara Trump (in 2021), the video was removed by Youtube.

• Banned
I think I will pass. I made my point.
well i'll summarize the China part for you, he said that while he doesn't believe China did covid on purpose, he knows many smart people who believe they did, because the American economy was so strong at the time, and America was starting to get united like never before

Donnie says people say a lot of things.

At least that's what I hear from people. You know, every day people. They tell me all the time that they heard the Dirty Don say that he heard people were actually saying. So it must be true. Right? At least that what people have said. All the time. Lot of things.

well i'll summarize the China part for you, he said that while he doesn't believe China did covid on purpose, he knows many smart people who believe they did, because the American economy was so strong at the time, and America was starting to get united like never before

Maybe he should explain why he lifted the ban on funding for the research in China?

• Banned
Maybe he should explain why he lifted the ban on funding for the research in China?
because he's part of the deep state, but let's not get this thread off to the badlands, i won't say more about that until a later time

Maybe you should explain why you are LYING...

Dr. Fauci did 'more damage to this nation, President Trump and the world than anyone else this side of the Bat Lady of Wuhan.'

Fauci 'went behind the back of the Trump White House in 2017 to lift the ban on dangerous 'gain-of-function' experiments.'

'It was Fauci's agency that helped fund and orchestrate such… experiments at a bioweapons lab in Wuhan, China, where the pandemic almost certainly originated. And it was Fauci who, as we now know from a trove of emails, was being told as early as January 31, 2020, that the virus was likely engineered.'

Maybe you should explain why you are LYING...

Dr. Fauci did 'more damage to this nation, President Trump and the world than anyone else this side of the Bat Lady of Wuhan.'

Fauci 'went behind the back of the Trump White House in 2017 to lift the ban on dangerous 'gain-of-function' experiments.'

'It was Fauci's agency that helped fund and orchestrate such… experiments at a bioweapons lab in Wuhan, China, where the pandemic almost certainly originated. And it was Fauci who, as we now know from a trove of emails, was being told as early as January 31, 2020, that the virus was likely engineered.'

Obama placed the order. Only Trump could lift it.

This has been provided to you many times. Not that it will ever stop you.

The White House’s abrupt move seems to be a response to renewed lobbying by gain-of-function critics who wanted such work suspended and others who sought to evaluate its risks and benefits without disrupting existing research.

US suspends risky disease research - Nature

Funding of testing was suspended, and as the report from liberal MSNBC I provided states Faucci and the NIH went hehind Trump's back to fund GOF testing.

Your article does nothing to dispute MSNBC's and the other links' reports.

Faucci's agency ADMITTED it funded the GoF testing at Wuhan

Forum List

Back