The Trump con is milking tax payers out of millions

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump Flies With Gold-Plated Bathroom Fixtures, And You’re Paying Millions For It
Secret Service payments to fly on his luxury 757 made up nearly 80 percent of the flight costs this summer.

Trump has thrived with government's generosity
The potential presidential candidate and opponent of big government has relied on tax breaks and federal funding to build his real estate empire.

Donald Trump’s Campaign Paid Trump Companies More Than $1 Million In May
The campaign funded Trump’s use of his jets and his Florida mansion, Mar-A-Lago.

Folks, this is how government hating white mf's get their wealth.....take notess on hard they work.

It's his money. His money, his planes his jet fuel. What you are agonizing over is an accounting to keep track of expenditures.

• Banned
Everything Trump has ever done has been for the money. He wouldn't have run for President if he didn't think he'd be able to make a killing off of it.
To this day after all the off shoring shit talk he's making, his products are still being produced in Mexico.....the guy is a con and it sicken's the hell out of me, white people don't see just how gullable and stupid they're being in supporting this con fuck.

Your moonbat messiah fucked the country out of TRILLIONS.

8 years later everything is worse.

You've even managed to get dumber somehow. You must have switched to turpentine.

• Banned
It's his money. His money, his planes his jet fuel. What you are agonizing over is an accounting to keep track of expenditures.
Moron, cause I'm paying for it...next stupid mf question?
You aren't paying for squat. It's his money. He's paying for it.
......LOLOLOL....I keep forgetting, trying to talk facts to stupid mf's like you are such a waste of time......when will I learn, white brains don't matter...have a nice evening, sucker

Your moonbat messiah fucked the country out of TRILLIONS.

8 years later everything is worse.

You've even managed to get dumber somehow. You must have switched to turpentine.

Worse?

describe what you see....

jpg

Trump Flies With Gold-Plated Bathroom Fixtures, And You’re Paying Millions For It
Secret Service payments to fly on his luxury 757 made up nearly 80 percent of the flight costs this summer.

The potential presidential candidate and opponent of big government has relied on tax breaks and federal funding to build his real estate empire.

The campaign funded Trump’s use of his jets and his Florida mansion, Mar-A-Lago.

Folks, this is how government hating white mf's get their wealth.....take notess on hard they work.

Wow!!!! Good thing Hillary pays for her own security.

Everything Trump has ever done has been for the money. He wouldn't have run for President if he didn't think he'd be able to make a killing off of it.
To this day after all the off shoring shit talk he's making, his products are still being produced in Mexico.....the guy is a con and it sicken's the hell out of me, white people don't see just how gullable and stupid they're being in supporting this con fuck.

No,you're just to damn stupid to realize that to stay competitive in the market the government created you have no choice but to look for cheaper labor.
If Trump gets elected and does nothing about it then you can bitch.

Just so I have this straight.
After the billions that are spent on the filthy illegals each year, and after paying millions so the kenyan and his clan can take expensive vacations, and after the ACA destroyed peoples health insurance and income..
The left is now worried about a couple million because its Trump?

can we at least pretend to be honest?

describe what you see. First describe how Obama has damaged our country. Then describe how badly blacks are doing under Obama:

The unemployment rate has gone from terrible (8.3 percent) to very bad (7.5 percent). But a true picture of just how bad the unemployment situation is in our country is revealed by the fact that more than 9.5 million people have dropped out of the labor force since the president took office in 2009. Undoubtedly, the impact of this number is reflected in some of the other indices and statistics that we can use to objectively measure the success of the Obama presidency.

In the past five years, 9.5 million people have quit working and the current labor force participation rate is just 63.6 percent, the lowest it’s been since May 1979. More than 15.2 million more people are on food stamps today than were in February 2009, and during the same time frame, the poverty rate has increased by 0.7 percent.

Gasoline prices have almost doubled under Obama, and there’s nothing more corrosive for the middle class than when more cash comes out of everyone’s pockets at the pump. This is especially true given that the median household income has dropped more than $3,000 during the Obama presidency.

All the while we have experienced the biggest jump in our national debt in history under Obama, with the debt exploding from $11 trillion at the end of 2008 to almost $17 trillion today. And I’ll point out once again that if we look at this huge number in more relatable terms, our current national debt translates to a cost of more than $148,000 per taxpayer, up from just over $90,000 per taxpayer in 2008.

Even the infamous “Misery Index,” created by Jimmy Carter, has gotten worse under the Obama presidency. Remember, the Misery Index is the unemployment rate plus the inflation rate. In January 2009, the index was 7.83, but as of March 2013, it increased to 9.07.

Here are some basic facts about life in black America under President Barack Obama:

1. In spite of Obama's $275 billion in housing-market bailouts, home ownership has waned.
  2. In the first quarter of 2009, 67.3% of Americans owned homes. By 1Q 2014, the Census Bureau figure was 64.8%.
  3. Black home ownership has sagged from 46.1% in 2009 to 43.3% in 2014.
  4. The poverty rate for blacks is now 25.8%.
  5. Fewer than half of young black men are working a full-time job.
  6. The black workforce is decreasing, down from 58.6% in June 2007 to 52.8% in August 2012.
  7. The median minority family's income is now almost fifth lower than it was when Obama took office with a net worth of just $18,100.
  8. In contrast, white median wealth has increased by 1% to $142,000.
  9. In 2009, white households were 7 times richer than black households. Now, white households are 8 times richer.
Even Ben Jealous, president of the NAACP, the nation's oldest civil rights organization, was reluctant to indicate that any progress had been made:

“The country’s back to pretty much where it was when this president started. White people in this country are doing a bit better. Black people are doing a full point worse.”

Hillary will continue his goals for blacks. Pelosi said it best:

But instead of openly welcoming the liberal ideas of BLM, Democrats devised a sneaking, ambitious plan to appear to show support but actually promise nothing.

In a memo that was leaked to the world after Pelosi's email was hacked, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee issued a series of statements and tactics for dealing with BLM activists. The highlights include a recommendation to limit the size of BLM activist groups who visit with members of Congress and to "listen to their concerns."

However, immediately after listening to them, the Democratic party told members of Congress "don't offer support for concrete policy positions." In other words, glad-hand the BLM activists all you can, but don't promise them anything. Sounds like a typical political move.

Trump doesn't care what color you are, he wants you working and taking care of yourselves. Hitlery wants to parade you around a stage, then ignore you, just like Obama has done.

......LOLOLOL....I keep forgetting, trying to talk facts to stupid mf's like you are such a waste of time......when will I learn, white brains don't matter...have a nice evening, sucker
Even if Trump had not first funded his campaign, the campaign funds came from campaign donors, not taxpayers. Are you a donor?

Gads you are so stupid, you are black stupid.

Even if Trump had not first funded his campaign, the campaign funds came from campaign donors, not taxpayers. Are you a donor?

Gads you are so stupid, you are black stupid.

Pass de blunt and de 40oz stupid.....whilst sitting on a porch.

Obama and his fuckin family can't vacation without you constitutional nuts whining about tax dollars, so miss me on this trying to deflect shit off of Trump...the guy calls a fuckin press conference at one of his new hotels, talks all fuckin day long about it and then mentions in passing, oh and by the way, Obama was born in America....face it bitch, yaw is being takin for a fuckin ride by this clown, just like Hitler took you dumb white mf's back in the day...and still you nuts never learn....CON artist love the ignorant, dumb bitch!!

Obama and his fuckin family can't vacation without you constitutional nuts whining about tax dollars, so miss me on this trying to deflect shit off of Trump...the guy calls a fuckin press conference at one of his new hotels, talks all fuckin day long about it and then mentions in passing, oh and by the way, Obama was born in America....face it bitch, yaw is being takin for a fuckin ride by this clown, just like Hitler took you dumb white mf's back in the day...and still you nuts never learn....CON artist love the ignorant, dumb bitch!!
I love anyone that is willing to take on the almost impossible task of getting negros to support themselves.
It will be like,,, Black Magic or something.
personally, I dont think he can do it.

Love it!!!! Trump trolling the press really pissed you off huh?
I liked the part where all the Generals came out in support of Trump before he got to the trolling.
What was your favorite part?

I love anyone that is willing to take on the almost impossible task of getting negros to support themselves.
It will be like,,, Black Magic or something.
personally, I dont think he can do it.
Every single time you white racist lunatics go out and vote for hatin white bitches, like this last crop of loons you voted in the house and senate, every mf time you fucks do this shit....blacks don't suffer in the least.....not in the least. The only harm Trump can ever do to any black person is force them to watch his pale white ass turn orange daily, that sir, is a butt hurt for us.

Forum List

Back