Blax to boycott their jobs 9/26....don't make me laugh!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Star Isaiah Washington Urges All African-Americans To Boycott Work
The protest against police brutality is set to take place on Sept. 26.

I love my peeps, but this is beyond hillarious.....we had a black million man march a few years ago, and 19 black men missed work. Now you want us to make a impact nationally? I can see it now.....30 million blacks in this country and less than 200 call in....give me a break....you want to make a stand in this country, get off our ass, VOTE and drag kicking and screaming...your friends, your family, your neighbors,....but damit VOTE in people who will not do harm to you or your purse!!....but staying home from work in protest....not gonna work, sorry!!

‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Star Isaiah Washington Urges All African-Americans To Boycott Work
The protest against police brutality is set to take place on Sept. 26.

I love my peeps, but this is beyond hillarious.....we had a black million man march a few years ago, and 19 black men missed work. Now you want us to make a impact nationally? I can see it now.....30 million blacks in this country and less than 200 call in....give me a break....you want to make a stand in this country, get off our ass, VOTE and drag kicking and screaming...your friends, your family, your neighbors,....but damit VOTE in people who will not do harm to you or your purse!!....but staying home from work in protest....not gonna work, sorry!!

which means I have to vote against you, all you losers do is demand more and more money from me

• Banned
What if not all African Americans, as he calls them, believe that cops are guilty of police brutality?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Holly, really? Unless you live under a rock or or is down right white washed to the core, no negro in this country is in denial

What if not all African Americans, as he calls them, believe that cops are guilty of police brutality?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Holly, really? Unless you live under a rock or or is down right white washed to the core, no negro in this country is in denial
Well I work with a few black people, I've known them for years and I have never once heard them trash the cops. A black person lives on each side of my house, one has been there next to me for almost 20 years now and I've never once heard them or my other neighbor trash the cops either.

God bless you and my co-workers and neighbors always!!!

Holly

Black government employees have boycotting work for decades.
Ohhhh you have been to the DMV!
Federal gov is next door to me. They set the pace for our local county government workers who have run our county into the ground.
Collect those paychecks so they can spend all day saturday getting their hair and nails done just to back their Escalade into the Applebee's parking space while listening to smoov jazz on Saturday night.

Forum List

Back