The Trump administration paid a bankrupt company with zero employees $55 million for N95 masks, which it's never manufactured

I am pretty sure that Trumpsters were bleating on about Obama's every mistake but this time he got nothing... Is this because they said they would get ready on the day?

This seems to be the Trump WH, don't prepare and then panic... Chuck money at unvetted private businesses...

This is all down to being not prepared and cutting budgets for areas that get US prepared. You can't create a fire dept after the fire has started, you will save money by not having one until you have a fire..

Cornavirus is a case of having no Fire Department
Happened in California too... hard to blame them...they are doing all they can as fast as they can...this can lead to some mistakes. I paid $5 a jar for peanut butter on Amazon...it happens.

In my defense...it was Peter Pan extra smooth.

I am pretty sure that Trumpsters were bleating on about Obama's every mistake but this time he got nothing... Is this because they said they would get ready on the day?

This seems to be the Trump WH, don't prepare and then panic... Chuck money at unvetted private businesses...

This is all down to being not prepared and cutting budgets for areas that get US prepared. You can't create a fire dept after the fire has started, you will save money by not having one until you have a fire..

A lot of companies are manufacturing these masks and other PPE that they have never produced before. And with the shortage of N95 masks along with the materials need to manufacture the masks the price has gone up. At one point the masks where over $7 dollars.
Some people call that profiteering but I see it as the nature course of economics

Scarcity of masks result in rising prices which lures new producers into the market

thats not an evil thing at all

Sorry, price gouging over dead bodies is an evil thing.

Raising price to reflect increased price in materials is not price gouging.
Not just materials but machinery to process the material

Happened in California too... hard to blame them...they are doing all they can as fast as they can...this can lead to some mistakes. I paid $5 a jar for peanut butter on Amazon...it happens.

In my defense...it was Peter Pan extra smooth.

It is lack of preparation... Trump was told this was coming before he was President...

The Trump Administration was actually workshopped thru a virus epidemic by the Obama Administration during the hand over

That might me the worst video of this... Obama just looks so on the money and Trump looks all at sea.

The criminals should be prosecuted. Derp.

How much did Obama give Solyndra? $600 million?

The President just signs the checks. Congress spends the money. Congress spent three years and millions of dollars paying off snitches and digging up dirt on the President so there must be about a hundred committees and sub committees to take care of the situation without making a federal case out of it?

Forum List

Back