The Trump administration paid a bankrupt company with zero employees $55 million for N95 masks, which it's never manufactured

CowboyTed

Platinum Member
Sep 22, 2014
Ireland

I am pretty sure that Trumpsters were bleating on about Obama's every mistake but this time he got nothing... Is this because they said they would get ready on the day?

This seems to be the Trump WH, don't prepare and then panic... Chuck money at unvetted private businesses...

This is all down to being not prepared and cutting budgets for areas that get US prepared. You can't create a fire dept after the fire has started, you will save money by not having one until you have a fire..

Cornavirus is a case of having no Fire Department

The best part:

---
The Post reported that the Federal Emergency Management Agency was paying Panthera about $5.50 per mask, decidedly more than what the government pays companies with an established background in producing medical supplies such as 3M, which charges about $0.63 per mask.
---

That's right, no corruption there. But then, maybe it's just that Trump business acumen at work, paying $5.50 for an $0.63 product.

The best part:

---
The Post reported that the Federal Emergency Management Agency was paying Panthera about $5.50 per mask, decidedly more than what the government pays companies with an established background in producing medical supplies such as 3M, which charges about $0.63 per mask.
---

That's right, no corruption there. But then, maybe it's just that Trump business acumen at work, paying $5.50 for an $0.63 product.

mamooth,

I wonder what there excuse will be...

Whataboutism/Deflection will be used first.
So Are they going to blame:
  1. China
  2. Obama
  3. WHO
  4. Clinton
  5. Media
  6. Other (Please State)
After that are the going for:
  1. Ignore
  2. Insult
I am only joking it is always insult..

I did some research on the company Panthera Worldwide. I saw where FEMA has a contract with them for the amount stated.
But, I don't see anything at the Panthera website of doing any business whatsoever.
Used a few business sites and came up with another Panthera Worldwide website and got this Panthera - Elite Training and Mission Support.
Not sure...and it's very confusing, but could be two entirely different companies, one being bankrupt and dead.

I am pretty sure that Trumpsters were bleating on about Obama's every mistake but this time he got nothing... Is this because they said they would get ready on the day?

This seems to be the Trump WH, don't prepare and then panic... Chuck money at unvetted private businesses...

This is all down to being not prepared and cutting budgets for areas that get US prepared. You can't create a fire dept after the fire has started, you will save money by not having one until you have a fire..

Those masks were for blue democrat states and cities who failed to maintain adequate emergency stockpiles

Using the Pandemic as a cover to fleece the dogshit out of this country is to be expected.
Or not. You didn't read my prior post, did you? You just went from 0 to politics in a heartbeat.
There are two Panthera Worldwide companies, one bankrupt and buried and another that does
military training which would probably have those masks stockpiled.

A lot of companies are manufacturing these masks and other PPE that they have never produced before. And with the shortage of N95 masks along with the materials need to manufacture the masks the price has gone up. At one point the masks where over $7 dollars.

I did some research on the company Panthera Worldwide. I saw where FEMA has a contract with them for the amount stated.
But, I don't see anything at the Panthera website of doing any business whatsoever.
Used a few business sites and came up with another Panthera Worldwide website and got this Panthera - Elite Training and Mission Support.
Not sure...and it's very confusing, but could be two entirely different companies, one being bankrupt and dead.
I searched for James Punelli and Erik Prince. Saw some chatter about those two guys. ???

www.fark.com

Using the Pandemic as a cover to fleece the dogshit out of this country is to be expected.
Or not. You didn't read my prior post, did you? You just went from 0 to politics in a heartbeat.
There are two Panthera Worldwide companies, one bankrupt and buried and another that does
military training which would probably have those masks stockpiled.
Wow, so sensitive. Chill the fuck out.

I searched for James Punelli and Erik Prince. Saw some chatter about those two guys. ???

www.fark.com

Eric Prince is the scumbag who founded Blackwater IIRC

www.fark.com

Someone on the FARK site said listen for this to be asked at the next presser. I expect FEMA and the Interior Secretary to explain some things also. Interior seems to be under scrutiny (again) as well for some peculiar dealings in AK.

That's why the Republicans are so resistant to oversight with these funds.

www.fark.com

Hey we agree! He is a total scumbag.

They should send this job out for bid and only American owned, run and employees can win the bid. I'm sure someone in America can make masks right?

Fake news with a pay wall? No thanks. CNN is free.

Forum List

Back