The Trump administration defining transgender out of existence.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump administration trying to define transgender out of existence: NY Times | Reuters

This won’t be the first attack on the gay community and it certainly won’t be the last now that they have Kavanaugh in office.

Republicans are funny. They think that they can just attack the gay community and attack blacks and attack Hispanics and that’ll be the end of it.

But when you start following these Nazi tactics. That’s never the end of it. It’s only the beginning.

And this concrens you, how? Do you have a secret to share, James Gumb aka buffalo bill?

Trump administration trying to define transgender out of existence: NY Times | Reuters

This won’t be the first attack on the gay community and it certainly won’t be the last now that they have Kavanaugh in office.

Republicans are funny. They think that they can just attack the gay community and attack blacks and attack Hispanics and that’ll be the end of it.

But when you start following these Nazi tactics. That’s never the end of it. It’s only the beginning.
Petty whiner. There are bigger problems in the world than your gayness.

"The government of U.S. President Donald Trump is attempting to strip transgender people of official recognition by creating a narrow definition of gender as being only male or female and unchangeable once it is determined at birth, The New York Times reported on Sunday."

How is a scientific fact deemed a "narrow definition"?

If you're a guy, you're a guy. Silicon implants and cutting your dick off doesn't change that. It just means your dress-up costume is permanent.

• Banned
See what I mean? Republicans are just nasty people. They prove it every day on the USMB .

But it’s honest people like me who are likely to be banned.

Not
See what I mean? Republicans are just nasty people. They prove it every day on the USMB .

one honest molecule dew ewe possess.

Trannies aren't gay, freak.

"The government of U.S. President Donald Trump is attempting to strip transgender people of official recognition by creating a narrow definition of gender as being only male or female and unchangeable once it is determined at birth, The New York Times reported on Sunday."

How is a scientific fact deemed a "narrow definition"?

If you're a guy, you're a guy. Silicon implants and cutting your dick off doesn't change that. It just means your dress-up costume is permanent.
If You're a idiot you're and idiot. I was going to start this topic but was beat to it. This is what I wrote. Read it real slow and then read it again. Get help from your special ed. teacher if necessary. People like you- and Trump- will have blood on your hands if this happens:

Trumps Latest and Most Egregious Attack on Transgender People

I am hoping that at least some people here will find this latest transphobic move by the Trump Administration as disturbing as I do. Be it out of fear, ignorance, hate, or a need to pander to the moronic minions that make up the base-this policy is literally a death blow to Transgender rights, dignity, and identity.

These are people who struggling daily with the emotional impact of being transgender in a society that tends to marginalize them. it’s apparent that the architects of the reactionary and bigoted policy either do not understand the impact that this measure would have- or simply do not care. Worse, yet, I suspect this sadistic and diabolical move was well-planned and intended to do maximum harm while in no way making society better for anyone- nor will it make America great. Quite the contrary

In addition to ignoring the social aspects of it, they also care little about- or are willfully ignorant of - the biological science underlying the transgender issue, as evidence by stating that gender is fixed and immutable from birth.

This is the proposal:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/21/us/politics/transgender-trump-administration-sex-definition.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration is considering narrowly defining gender as a biological, immutable condition determined by genitalia at birth, the most drastic move yet in a governmentwide effort to roll back recognition and protections of transgender people under federal civil rights law.

That right there is proof of the depths of their ignorance as I will demonstrate. It is a total dumbing down of the issue and everything that we know about transgender. There is more to what determines gender than external genitalia and it is simply not always obvious what a child is at birth,

The department argued in its memo that key government agencies needed to adopt an explicit and uniform definition of gender as determined “on a biological basis that is clear, grounded in science, objective and administrable.” The agency’s proposed definition would define sex as either male or female, unchangeable, and determined by the genitals that a person is born with, according to a draft reviewed by The Times. Any dispute about one’s sex would have to be clarified using genetic testing.

Grounded in science? What a fucking joke!! The science is clear that not everyone is clearly 100% male or female which may or may not be obvious or even detected at all at birth. That is called intersexuality, which is not the same as transgender but is related and likely is the underlying cause of gender dysphoria. In the past, and sometimes even now, the medical response when there was a question of gender was to surgically “make the child into one gender or the other. Often the choice was the wrong one resulting in a life of torment and confusion. Case in point:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/a-new-era-for-intersex-rights

Jim Ambrose was born in 1976, with, he wrote last year, “genitals that frightened my parents and caregivers.” He had one X and one Y chromosome, but his sex organs were ambiguous, resembling a large clitoris or a small penis. Doctors have an easier time eliminating tissue than adding it, and so they decided to surgically remove the organ and the nearby testes. The baby was raised as a girl, named Kristi Bruce.

When Ambrose was twelve years old, he began to take female hormones. At eighteen, he prepared to undergo a vaginoplasty, the surgical reconstruction of the vagina. Suffering from depression, Ambrose contemplated suicide. “I knew that I wasn’t a girl,” he later told a reporter. The following year, Ambrose obtained his medical records, and discovered what had happened to him as an infant: “I was sterilized at birth—and no one ever told me.” Ambrose was born with a condition that inhibited testosterone production; after adolescence, he began to take testosterone shots, and had surgery to remove his breasts.

How will the Trump policy deal with something like this at a time when we are beginning to realize that genital mutilation of a child like this is not the wisest choice? It will likely result in a premature and possibly wrong choice- if not surgically- then certainly in terms of a forced gender social construct that will be confusing and damaging to the child.

I have to wonder why some people are so freaked out and afraid of people who may be unsure of their gender identity and who want the option of exploring their gender issues and making an informed and appropriate choice when they are ready to. ?

Here is a little more on the issue

Trump Admin. Preparing to Deny Trans People Exist, Erase Protections
“Setting a destructive precedent, the Trump-Pence administration intends to erase LGBTQ people from federal civil rights protections and eviscerate enforcement of non-discrimination laws,” said HRC President Chad Griffin in a press release. “Defining ‘sex’ in this narrow language tailored to the talking points of anti-equality extremists is part of a deliberate strategy to eliminate federal protections for LGBTQ people. This is a direct attack on the fundamental equality of LGBTQ people and, if this administration refuses to reverse course, Congress must immediately take action by advancing the Equality Act to ensure that LGBTQ people are explicitly protected by our nation’s civil rights laws.”

Last edited:
Mental illness, you notice it has been increasing with the bullshit put out by liberals?

Mental illness, you notice it has been increasing with the bullshit put out by liberals?
What I have noticed is that mental illness has been increasing among the right every time advances are made in society that rattles there sense of security in their ridged and narrow comfort zone.
We noticed since liberalism has become a mainstay on college campuses that body mutalatoon has become a fad with the mentally unstable!

What I have noticed is that mental illness has been increasing among the right every time advances are made in society that rattles there sense of security in their ridged and narrow comfort zone.
We noticed since liberalism has become a mainstay on college campuses that body mutalatoon has become a fad with the mentally unstable!
You are revealing your willful ignorance. Read the damned material that I posted before running off at the mouth.

Last edited:
You are revealing your willful ignorance.
And you, your mentally disorder!

Further proof of Trump’s bigotry and contempt for individual liberty.

Most conservatives are ignorant and frightened, and their ignorance and fear soon manifest as hate – in this case an unwarranted hatred of gay and transgender Americans.

Most conservatives are ignorant and frightened, and their ignorance and fear soon manifest as hate – i
qzchm.jpg

Forum List

Back