The true living God

The real followers have. They listen to Jesus over men. That is FEW unfortunately. Jesus started one single religion. Its the only religion he is with--Not 34,000 different ones. That is caused by confusion of believing men and their errors over Jesus.
Sounds like a 'no true scotsman' fallacy.

In my understanding, Jesus didn't start any religions, he was born a Jew and died a Jew, his followers started Christianity. And there were ALWAYS multiple Christian religions. IMHO
And rose a Jew.

Tell me again what multiple sects of Christianity means? Arguing there can be no God because everyone doesn’t agree on who God is is illogical AF.

The Jewish religion was cut off of being Gods chosen, the precise moment Jesus died( the renting of the banner in two signified that--as well Matthew 23:37-39--They are cut off. Jesus started a new religion-Acts 24:5--just 1 single religion.
That’s a lot of people you just condemned, don’t you think?

I didn't condemn them. The bible does. I just share-FACTS.
No. It’s your interpretation. That means you are doing it. Was the meaning of the wedding feast parable or the workers in the field parable or the prodigal son parable lost on your people?

Instead you are going to take the most obscure book that was about the fall of Rome and ignore every other warning that none of us can know our fate or anyone else’s fate.

You can say words all you want but if it’s just lip service the words have no meaning behind them.

For some very odd reason you believe what we believe determines God’s existence.
That is exactly what I think. Man created God in his own image and every creation is unique.
How do you know that something that is more like consciousness didn’t create the material world to experience it? It’s all just information.

99% are in satans illusion, he poses as every other god--there is but one true living God-YHVH(Jehovah) Few know him-John 15:20-21
So God created a world knowing that 99% of his creation was doomed to suffer on earth and then suffer in hell for all eternity. Either He is a sadist or a really poor creator.
He didn't know. He does not know the future when free will is involved.
So once and for all time it is being proved 100% that mortals need to listen to Gods advice on how to live the path of lasting happiness. He set this before all-Deut 30:19= Life or Death, both are everlasting. Gods people listen to him now.
I thought He was omniscient but I guess you're saying I was wrong. He is just a creator with a 99% failure rate.

99% are in satans illusion, he poses as every other god--there is but one true living God-YHVH(Jehovah) Few know him-John 15:20-21
So God created a world knowing that 99% of his creation was doomed to suffer on earth and then suffer in hell for all eternity. Either He is a sadist or a really poor creator.
So once and for all time it is being proved 100% that mortals need to listen to Gods advice on how to live the path of lasting happiness. He set this before all-Deut 30:19= Life or Death, both are everlasting. Gods people listen to him now.
I thought He was omniscient but I guess you're saying I was wrong. He is just a creator with a 99% failure rate.
I’m pretty sure you aren’t the first person to throw rocks at God and think you could have done a better job. He’s probably used to that kind of illogical thinking from his creatures.

Of course the reality of your statement isn’t that you believe God has a 99% failure rate because you don’t believe God exists. What you are really saying is that you believe life itself is bad. That 99% of everything displeases you.

Sounds like a 'no true scotsman' fallacy.

In my understanding, Jesus didn't start any religions, he was born a Jew and died a Jew, his followers started Christianity. And there were ALWAYS multiple Christian religions. IMHO
And rose a Jew.

Tell me again what multiple sects of Christianity means? Arguing there can be no God because everyone doesn’t agree on who God is is illogical AF.
If god is provable, which can't everyone agree on it?

So why did god make satan?

Satan was created a perfect angel being with free will. He rebelled and got mortals to rebel. 1/3 of the angels fell as well. Gods kingdom will end him.
Why did god let him rebel? He drowned all of humanity on a whim, so can take out satan.

For some very odd reason you believe what we believe determines God’s existence.
That is exactly what I think. Man created God in his own image and every creation is unique.
How do you know that something that is more like consciousness didn’t create the material world to experience it? It’s all just information.
I don't. I've said I'm agnostic on the existence of a creator. What I'm sure of is that the God of the OT/NT is a creation of man.

Or you lack complete knowledge.

The problem with your position is that if God does exist then you must believe you know better than the creator of existence and believe you could have done it better. An entirely illogical position.

So the only possible explanation is that you lack complete information and he doesn’t.
If God exists I certainly lack complete information but I don't believe anyone has any more information than I do. If my positions seem illogical it may be your ignorance to blame.

God may exist but I don't believe he has shared any information other than the world we live in, so my ignorance is on Him.

I don't. I've said I'm agnostic on the existence of a creator. What I'm sure of is that the God of the OT/NT is a creation of man.
How are you so sure?

The problem with your position is that if God does exist then you must believe you know better than the creator of existence and believe you could have done it better. An entirely illogical position.

So the only possible explanation is that you lack complete information and he doesn’t.
If God exists I certainly lack complete information but I don't believe anyone has any more information than I do. If my positions seem illogical it may be your ignorance to blame.

God may exist but I don't believe he has shared any information other than the world we live in, so my ignorance is on Him.
But your arguments imply that you do know better than God. Are you changing your answer?

Your position doesn’t seem illogical. It is illogical. You do not have complete information and yet you have judged everything as a 99% failure. That’s illogical and incorrect.

Quite a lot can be learned about God from studying the world we live in. So if you are ignorant about God, that’s on you.

But your arguments imply that you do know better than God. Are you changing your answer?

Your position doesn’t seem illogical. It is illogical. You do not have complete information and yet you have judged everything as a 99% failure. That’s illogical and incorrect.

Quite a lot can be learned about God from studying the world we live in. So if you are ignorant about God, that’s on you.
You can learn a lot about god by checking out all the people with cancer, and all the deformed or retarded babies.

You can learn a lot about god by checking out all the people with cancer, and all the deformed or retarded babies.
Actually you can.

Actually you can.
It means that god is a prick.

Actually you can.
Everyone’s got to decide that for themselves.

Actually you can.
God’s actions speak for themselves.

Actually you can.
I agree. We just disagree on what we see.

Actually you can.
I agree. We just disagree on what we see.
Just remember, you're always wrong.

So let’s explore your position that God is a sadist. Why would a sadist allow us to have any happiness at all?
contrast?

Forum List

Back