The trouble with Trump’s jurors shows the results of a post-truth society

Are Trump supporters the arbiters of truth? It seems they’ve decided they are since the OP declares the trial a product of “post-truth” society.
I think, as usual you are not understanding the meaning of what the author of the article is conveying....Maybe an educational failure on your part....

LOL... didn’t say I was. You’re the one venting frustration at being destroyed yet again.
"Destroyed"? Tell me, how was I destroyed? :laughing0301:
Whatever you say fuckstain....it’s not name calling...it’s an observational fact.

Easy.
1713621294312.png

I think, as usual you are not understanding the meaning of what the author of the article is conveying....Maybe an educational failure on your part....
The author declared themselves the arbiter of truth. They determined the truth of the allegations against Trump. We are all stupid and ignorant for not thinking as they think.

The author declared themselves the arbiter of truth. They determined the truth of the allegations against Trump. We are all stupid and ignorant for not thinking as they think.
Can you point to the exact phrase where they did that?

"Destroyed"? Tell me, how was I destroyed? :laughing0301:
First fuckstain (sorry...just a factual observation), you took Trump’s dick out of your mouth long enough to bitch about being in a supposed “post truth” world....

The same world that you helped usher in by ignoring anything that ran counter to your lord and master’s wishes.

When I pointed that out, fuckstain (again...just another factual observation), you expressed frustration.

Winners aren’t frustrated you dickless wonder.

It means everything
If one juror hung the case, life as they knew it would be over.

The left would burn their entire neighborhood down as a warning.

There is something radically freightening about your lack of any discernable intellect.
Bullshit.

Trump and his mob would make sure that juror’s life would never be the same. They’d be doxed, harassed, stalked and threatened, including their kids and families. They’ve seen this play out multiple times and they’ve seen ordinary people, like themselves having to go into hiding as a result. These aren’t people with the resources, the platform or power to fight back against someone like Trump. These are people like Ruby Bridges who’s life he ruined. Ordinary people.

I don’t know what it is with people like you, who seem to think this destruction of civil society is to be commended, who think it is ok to go after people for performing their civic duty, whether it is serving in a jury or working elections. Trump is nothing more than a mafia boss with a powerful platform, a loyal mob and a complete lack of ethics or responsibility. Your fantasies of riots influencing juries is nothing more than a refusal to accept the results of the judicial process if he were to be convicted. You’re building up your excuses in preparation aren’t you?

I used to think there were two valid sides here, but that is naive. There is reality and facts on one side, and on the other side chaos, lies and conspiracy theories that form your alternate reality…what you call your “intellect”.

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
First fuckstain (sorry...just a factual observation), you took Trump’s dick out of your mouth long enough to bitch about being in a supposed “post truth” world....

The same world that you helped usher in by ignoring anything that ran counter to your lord and master’s wishes.

When I pointed that out, fuckstain (again...just another factual observation), you expressed frustration.

Winners aren’t frustrated you dickless wonder.
Well, my work with you is done…you’ve once again revealed what a nasty, small minded, worthless bitch you are…

It’s a summary of their argument. Starting with the first quoted sentence which starts with: the fact

That’s not a fact at all.

They declare a lot of things to be facts when they’re just opinions.
So, your opinion is more valid. Is that what you’re saying?

So, your opinion is more valid. Is that what you’re saying?
I’m saying that you’re hypocritical and want it both ways. You want your beliefs to be treated as facts and you don’t want any one else’s believes to be treated that way.

I think Trump is corrupt. I think he breaks the rules. I think he’s never had any real consequences for doing so.

I think conservatives use a lot of false information to justify their beliefs and we have more than a few examples of this, especially when it comes to their belief that the election was stolen.

I’m saying that you’re hypocritical and want it both ways. You want your beliefs to be treated as facts and you don’t want any one else’s believes to be treated that way.

I think Trump is corrupt. I think he breaks the rules. I think he’s never had any real consequences for doing so.

I think conservatives use a lot of false information to justify their beliefs and we have more than a few examples of this, especially when it comes to their belief that the election was stolen.
1713622804570.gif

What's going on here in America with the constant persecution of Trump is a travesty to our system of law...

I never thought I'd say this, but I believe that our system is perilously corrupted, and thereby, we no longer have the America that was founded on the principles of fairness, and freedom...It's only a matter of time before we see average people hauled in front of our courts for refusing to embrace things like gender, open borders, and simply disagreeing with a liberal progressive, woke agenda....Get ready, we're screwed.

The trouble with your thread shows the results of a post-truth society​

Bullshit.

Trump and his mob would make sure that juror’s life would never be the same. They’d be doxed, harassed, stalked and threatened, including their kids and families. They’ve seen this play out multiple times and they’ve seen ordinary people, like themselves having to go into hiding as a result. These aren’t people with the resources, the platform or power to fight back against someone like Trump. These are people like Ruby Bridges who’s life he ruined. Ordinary people.

I don’t know what it is with people like you, who seem to think this destruction of civil society is to be commended, who think it is ok to go after people for performing their civic duty, whether it is serving in a jury or working elections. Trump is nothing more than a mafia boss with a powerful platform, a loyal mob and a complete lack of ethics or responsibility. Your fantasies of riots influencing juries is nothing more than a refusal to accept the results of the judicial process if he were to be convicted. You’re building up your excuses in preparation aren’t you?

I used to think there were two valid sides here, but that is naive. There is reality and facts on one side, and on the other side chaos, lies and conspiracy theories that form your alternate reality…what you call your “intellect”.

That's just your fantasy.

You lead the post truth brigade.
Good morning, cuck. How frustrating it must be for you to never be able to factually refute a thing I write. Partly because of your intellectual inferiority and partly because the sources of info you use routinely lie to you. Which is what you like about them.

It’s over a misdemeanor, and the statute of limitations ran out. Since when is paying someone for a non-disclosure a felony? I’ve signed one myself.

The fraud is the demented fool who can’t even order a milkshake pretending he’s the president.
If DJ's accountants had logged the payment as fees for an NDA from Stephanie Clifford, he wouldn't be in court today. It was logged as campaign legal fees, which it was not, and the statute of limitations doesn't apply to that fraud.

Really? It took less time to seat a jury, in this sham of a case, than it takes to let the killer of Laken Riley go free.

What law? They still haven’t told anyone what the supposed felony is.

IOW, don’t listen to ANYTHING the defendant has to say.

Are they even going to allow the defense to speak? Or just read the charges, and off to deliberations? Hell, they could wrap him up by Wednesday….Ok, Thursday, and take the rest of the week off.

it sure is…Just like any other Stalinist show trial.

Oh no….thats a lie.

Why spend the money on a show trial? Just declare him guilty right now, and march him off….Thats what you want. Pig.

Like no one else in history….This is a former President of the United States. You people are communist trash.
We'll lay off him once he's had his just desserts. The felony is fraud.

Forum List

Back