The trouble with Trump’s jurors shows the results of a post-truth society

You will believe any bullshit lie you're told won't you????? Tell us again how smart you are and about your Phi Beta Kappa key.

The Daily Telegraph is a radical right wing UK newspaper with a dodgy fact check record. So of course you believe them.

"In the past, The Telegraph issued an apology letter to Melania Trump for publishing false statements regarding her family and her modeling career and also agreed to pay substantial damages’ over the article they published about the First Lady. Further, a Reuters institute survey found that 43% of respondents trust their news coverage and 22% do not, ranking them #9 in trust of the major UK news providers."

The police said he was deliberately antagonizing the protestors.
And it’s OK that protestors antagonize Jews, as the antisemites scream how they side with the HAMAS terrorists?

It’s the same attitude that led Biden to tell Israel not to respond after the Iranian terrorists launched 400 missiles against Israel: Rabid Jew-haters can scream, spit, assault, yell support for the savages that cut off Jewish babies‘ heads and set their toddlers on fire, and….Jew boy better keep his mouth shut, amirite?

You will believe any bullshit lie you're told won't you????? Tell us again how smart you are and about your Phi Beta Kappa key.

The Daily Telegraph is a radical right wing UK newspaper with a dodgy fact check record. So of course you believe them.

"In the past, The Telegraph issued an apology letter to Melania Trump for publishing false statements regarding her family and her modeling career and also agreed to pay substantial damages’ over the article they published about the First Lady. Further, a Reuters institute survey found that 43% of respondents trust their news coverage and 22% do not, ranking them #9 in trust of the major UK news providers."

Wow! You remember I’m Phi Beta Kappa? I’m impressed.

What's going on here in America with the constant persecution of Trump is a travesty to our system of law...

I never thought I'd say this, but I believe that our system is perilously corrupted, and thereby, we no longer have the America that was founded on the principles of fairness, and freedom...It's only a matter of time before we see average people hauled in front of our courts for refusing to embrace things like gender, open borders, and simply disagreeing with a liberal progressive, woke agenda....Get ready, we're screwed.
This is without a doubt one of the most laughable posts I've ever seen on this board. Trump and his supporters LIVE in their own Post-Truth world.
I've seen alt-right media reach some lows over the last decade or so, but this little bullshit piece by the American Stinker is reaching the bottom of the barrel. :)

It is lawfare. Stalin, Hitler would be proud of the Dems.

Was it "lawfare" when Trump was being tried for Fraud in 2016???? Was it lawfare when the State of New York revoked his charity license by Court Order in 2018, for illegal fund raising and using the money for personal expenses?????

Was is "lawfare" when Trump's campaign was forced to return $122 million they stole from donors bank accounts.????

That's in addition to the 7 corporate bankruptcies and more than 3500 civil law suits Trump has been a party to. Trump has use "lawfare" as a profitable use of his time and money throughoutt his business career.

Time for Donald to pay the piper.

What's going on here in America with the constant persecution of Trump is a travesty to our system of law...

I never thought I'd say this, but I believe that our system is perilously corrupted, and thereby, we no longer have the America that was founded on the principles of fairness, and freedom...It's only a matter of time before we see average people hauled in front of our courts for refusing to embrace things like gender, open borders, and simply disagreeing with a liberal progressive, woke agenda....Get ready, we're screwed.
Thinking presidential candidates are above the law is the tragedy.

That is serious banana republic stuff.

The trouble with jurors is the illegitimate trial. A fair jury is no juror having a stake in the outcome of the trial. All jurors have a stake in the outcome of this political trial. They aren't jurors as much as voters in a very polarized city.

The Trial is legitimate. The Defendant is not. He's a fraud, and a fake, and he has been all of his adult life.

Was it "lawfare" when Trump was being tried for Fraud in 2016???? Was it lawfare when the State of New York revoked his charity license by Court Order in 2018, for illegal fund raising and using the money for personal expenses?????

Trump was ever tried for fraud in 2016. It was a lawsuit,

The settlement, however, does not ban the Trump family from operating a charity in New York ...

The Daily Telegraph is a radical right wing UK newspaper with a dodgy fact check record.

That's outrageous!
Only left-wing newspapers are allowed to have a dodgy fact check record.

Donald Trump claimed on Friday that he has been stripped of his constitutional right to speak to the press … while ranting to a giant gaggle of reporters.

The former president took time before entering court in his criminal hush money trial to once again complain about a gag order barring him from attacking witnesses, prosecutors, court staff, and jurors involved in the case.

“The gag order has to come off. People are allowed to speak about me and I have a gag order,” Trump said. “They are taking away my constitutional rights to speak, and that includes speaking to you. I have a lot to say to you, and I am not allowed to say it — and I’m the only one. Everyone else can say whatever they want about me. They can say anything they want, they can continue to make up lies […] But I’m not allowed to speak. I want to speak to the press and everybody else about it. So why am I gagged?”

The Daily Telegraph is a radical right wing UK newspaper with a dodgy fact check record.

That's outrageous!
Only left-wing newspapers are allowed to have a dodgy fact check record.

Do you think Trump is genuinely stupid or just play acting?

People can get addicted to the idea they’re being persecuted.

No one is coming after you weirdos.

Forum List

Back