The trouble with Trump’s jurors shows the results of a post-truth society

In London, a person was arrested for being “openly Jewish” at a rally of pro-terrorists.

There’s an amendment to that story. The policeman had the best intention, albeit clumsily handled. He wanted to protect the guy from the baying mob across the street, and the Metropolitan Police have since apologised for the incident, and the use of language.

Our system is fine.
Really? It took less time to seat a jury, in this sham of a case, than it takes to let the killer of Laken Riley go free.
You just can’t accept that Trump is being held accountable for braking the law
What law? They still haven’t told anyone what the supposed felony is.
. Dont be so gullible and fall for the Trump spin.
IOW, don’t listen to ANYTHING the defendant has to say.

Are they even going to allow the defense to speak? Or just read the charges, and off to deliberations? Hell, they could wrap him up by Wednesday….Ok, Thursday, and take the rest of the week off.
The system isn’t rigged.
it sure is…Just like any other Stalinist show trial.
He is being treated like anybody else who has been arrested.
Oh no….thats a lie.
If the evidence shakes out then he will be convicted and will need to serve the penalty.
Why spend the money on a show trial? Just declare him guilty right now, and march him off….Thats what you want. Pig.
Just like everybody else.
Like no one else in history….This is a former President of the United States. You people are communist trash.

This is all a sham to keep Trump from campaigning.

While a defendant always has the right to face his accuser, the option should be his: he should be able to allow his defense team to handle the non-identified “felony” for which he is being charged, and spend every day on the campaign trail. (One day off for his son’s graduation.)

At least you admit, that we are in a “Post truth” society.
Nope. Not at all.

We have a large segment of the electorate on the political right who have abandoned facts and truth as important criteria when choosing a President and support the blob. In 2028, you guys should regain your footing. I say that with some trepidation of course. Just when I think you’ve hit bottom...you manage to sink lower.

Nope. Not at all.

We have a large segment of the electorate on the political right who have abandoned facts and truth as important criteria when choosing a President and support the blob. In 2028, you guys should regain your footing. I say that with some trepidation of course. Just when I think you’ve hit bottom...you manage to sink lower.
Absolutely we are.

Progressive Liberal Democrats are NOT the arbiters of truth, or facts...I know your narcissism makes you think that only what you think is correct, but it really is not so...

Absolutely we are.

Progressive Liberal Democrats are NOT the arbiters of truth,
306>232. You deny the truth. Thats just the tip of the ice berg.
or facts...
You’re actually correct on this one...however when your patron saint--the blob--makes such false statements that you internalize as facts...do you think it bodes well for YOU being said arbiter?
I know your narcissism makes you think that only what you think is correct, but it really is not so...
I would think most people believe what they think is correct.

Perhaps folks like yourself have just given me a superiority complex?

Nope. Not at all.

And it is a fact that you are voting for a senile old man so far gone he gets mixed up trying to order a milkshake.

306>232. You deny the truth.
Not at all…While I do believe that the election was cheated by democrats, I also have said since 2021, Biden is the President. So, you can cut the childish crap.
Thats just the tip of the ice berg.
I’m sure that’s what most narcissist think.
You’re actually correct on this one...however when your patron saint--the blob--makes such false statements that you internalize as facts...do you think it bodes well for YOU being said arbiter?
I have never acted, or said I am the arbiter of anything…That’s you lying like a child.
I would think most people believe what they think is correct.
Theres your mistake…You believe your own bs.
Perhaps folks like yourself have just given me a superiority complex?
Nah, more likely a product of your parents telling you what a special little flower you were….

Not at all…While I do believe that the election was cheated by democrats, I also have said since 2021, Biden is the President. So, you can cut the childish crap.
the FACTS say differently.
I’m sure that’s what most narcissist think.
You walk around thinking you’re wrong...you think you’re wrong when you post stuff here?

Wow okay.

Now...It usually turns out that you are wrong but you should at least think you’re correct when you post something.

the FACTS say differently.

You walk around thinking you’re wrong...you think you’re wrong when you post stuff here?

Wow okay.

Now...It usually turns out that you are wrong but you should at least think you’re correct when you post something.
See, this is why engaging with you people is just useless...Everything you respond to is either an exercise in childish name calling, or what we have here, twisting what is said like a pretzel....

Absolutely we are.

Progressive Liberal Democrats are NOT the arbiters of truth, or facts...I know your narcissism makes you think that only what you think is correct, but it really is not so...
Are Trump supporters the arbiters of truth? It seems they’ve decided they are since the OP declares the trial a product of “post-truth” society.

Forum List

Back