The tragedy of the excessive minority birth rate

there are many famous examples of cutting taxes and raising revenue,

You've got examples of cutting taxes, increasing defense spending, and balancing the budget?......I didn't think so.

Do you know why there are no examples?..............It's because what I said is true.

but balance will always depend on overcoming liberal resistence to cutting spending on the liberal welfare entitlements.

This means that you're stupid enough to actually "think" that Regan's massive defense spending increases didn't cause increased debt?.....You're actually stupid enough to "think" that aren't you?

don't know what your point is? if you cut spending enough with supply side tax cuts you can have balance

don't know what your point is?

1. Reagan went in for massive spending increases.

2. Those spending increases increased debt. Got it?

if you cut spending enough with supply side tax cuts

Tax cuts aren't spending cuts. You're, by far, too stupid to be discussing this stuff.

You're actually stupid enough to "think" that Newt agreed with Jefferson because Jefferson was a Republican a couple of hundred years ago.

of course if there was a substantive difference in their central position about government you would not be so afraid to present it. What does your fear tell us?

if there was a substantive difference in their central position about government you would not be so afraid to present it.

I did. Jefferson believed that religion corrupts government if given the chance......Gingrich is, at least, a borderline Theocrat.

You're not smart enough to be discussing this stuff.

1. Reagan went in for massive spending increases.

2. Those spending increases increased debt. Got it?

dear, money is fungible so debt comes from military and domestic spending increases

Tax cuts aren't spending cuts. You're, by far, too stupid to be discussing this stuff.

if you cut spending enough and have supply side tax cuts you can balance the budget

money is fungible so debt comes from military and domestic spending increases

1. Reagan went in for massive defense spending increases. Are you with me Ed?.....This is not a difficult idea.

Let's try it again.......Reagan went in for massive defense spending increases......Got it?

2. Those increases in spending that Reagan went in for (remember what I just said) increased our debt......Are you with me Ed?

Tax cuts aren't spending cuts Ed......You are falling behind here.

if there was a substantive difference in their central position about government you would not be so afraid to present it.

I did. Jefferson believed that religion corrupts government if given the chance......Gingrich is, at least, a borderline Theocrat.

You're not smart enough to be discussing this stuff.

Jefferson formed the Republican Party in 1792 to stand for very limited government.He and Newt agreed By 1792 religion was not an issue in America, although Jefferson would have appreciated it more if he had imagined the moral decline in America that accompanied the decline of religious values..

Jefferson formed the Republican Party in 1792 to stand for very limited government.

He wasn't talking about anything like deregulating modern banking. You're extremely confused here Ed.

Jefferson would have appreciated it more

Now you're saying that Jefferson would favor religious based government......Christ you are stupid Ed. You don't even realize just how idiotic that idea is.

Please stop talking about Jefferson......You're far too dumb to be discussing this stuff.

Ron Paul is a loon, Jefferson was awesome, Newt is a lying loon who has never LIVED Conservatives values in his entire life,

dear neither did Jefferson live conservative. Paul and Jefferson have identical ideas. You make no sense; you're not worth it. Why not make it a habit to show your parents before you post?

Thats alreacdy been proven false in this thread. Yet you repeat it like an babbling idiot. Do try to keep up.

money is fungible so debt comes from military and domestic spending increases]

1. Reagan went in for massive defense spending increases. Are you with me Ed?.....This is not a difficult idea.

1) if I disagreed I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal strawman between you legs

Let's try it again.......Reagan went in for massive defense spending increases......Got it?

1) if I disagreed I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal strawman between you legs

2. Those increases in spending that Reagan went in for (remember what I just said) increased our debt......Are you with me Ed?

money is fungible so military and domestic increased debt

Tax cuts aren't spending cuts Ed......You are falling behind here.[/QUOTE]

supply side tax cuts and spending cuts can lead to a balanced budget

Bet or run away with your liberal strawman between you legs

You're too stupid to know what a strawman is Ed.

You're too stupid to know the difference between spending cuts and tax cuts Ed.......You're not able to keep up here.

Night Ed.

Jefferson formed the Republican Party in 1792 to stand for very limited government

He wasn't talking about anything like deregulating modern banking. You're extremely confused here Ed.

of course you're right Jefferson was not talking about modern banking because he lived before modern banking!!! He was however against the First National bank which of course Hamilton favored

Jefferson would have appreciated it more.]

Now you're saying that Jefferson would favor religious based government......Christ you are stupid Ed. You don't even realize just how idiotic that idea is.

I'm saying that if Jefferson had realized how religious values were the source of our moral values and that religion would decline as much as it did he would have supported religion far more although certainly not a national or state religion.

Please stop talking about Jefferson......You're far too dumb to be discussing this stuff.

if dumb about Jefferson why be so afraid to present your best example for the whole world to see? What does your fear tell us

You're too stupid to know the difference between spending cuts and tax cuts Ed.......You're not able to keep up here.

Night Ed.

if stupid then why so afraid to take the 10,000 bet???? What does your fear tell us

Jefferson formed the Republican Party in 1792 to stand for very limited government

of course you're right Jefferson was not talking about modern banking because he lived before modern banking!!! He was however against the First National bank which of course Hamilton favored

Jefferson would have appreciated it more.]

I'm saying that if Jefferson had realized how religious values were the source of our moral values and that religion would decline as much as it did he would have supported religion far more although certainly not a national or state religion.

if dumb about Jefferson why be so afraid to present your best example for the whole world to see? What does your fear tell us

The source of our moral value was our belief that we were ruled by LAWS not by an ever changing King or the Mob. Its had nothing to do with our faith.

Night Ed.

if stupid then why so afraid to take the 10,000 bet???? What does your fear tell us

LOL throwing out the 10K bet like youre Romney now are ya? Like you even have 10,000penines to rub together.

Wow. Seriously. Go back to your old high school and apologize to all your teachers for wasting their time.

I notice two things libs love, strawmen and wikipedia.

yes when is the last time you saw a liberal making a positive assertion about liberalism and defending it? They create strawmen all the time and have no idea they are doing it. This is because liberalism is based on bleeding heart emotion, not logic

Last edited:
This is because liberalism is based on bleeding heart emotion, not logic

I've demonstrated clearly that my logical abilities is vastly superior to what you can manage.

You're too stupid to be talking about logic Ed......You're WAAAYYYY too stupid to be talking about logic.

Forum List

Back