The total censorship of "mainstream" media - Exhibit A

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
Recently, we were informed that DNA from Greenland indicated Greenland was "green" 2 million years ago

We also have had this for more than a decade...

The DNA is proof that sometime between 450,000 and 800,000 years ago, much of Greenland was especially green and covered in a boreal forest that was home to alder, spruce and pine trees, as well as insects such as butterflies and beetles.

The Danish Vikings were farming on the Southern Tip of Greenland until the 1400s under what is now covered with glacier ice.

During the past 2 million, 1 million, 800k years, GREENLAND FROZE....

What about North America?

North America was covered with mile plus thick ice down to Indiana a million years ago.

So during the past million years, Greenland froze but North America thawed.

How did co2 melt NA and freeze Greenland at the same time?

The media, in unison, is censoring this question. Fox News, Washington Times, all the left wing ones, all WILL NOT ASK THAT QUESTION....

We have a CENSORSHIP problem and the co2 FRAUD is EXHIBIT A of it....

Recently, we were informed that DNA from Greenland indicated Greenland was "green" 2 million years ago

The DNA is proof that sometime between 450,000 and 800,000 years ago, much of Greenland was especially green and covered in a boreal forest that was home to alder, spruce and pine trees, as well as insects such as butterflies and beetles.

The Danish Vikings were farming on the Southern Tip of Greenland until the 1400s under what is now covered with glacier ice.

North America was covered with mile plus thick ice down to Indiana a million years ago.

The media, in unison, is censoring this question. Fox News, Washington Times, all the left wing ones, all WILL NOT ASK THAT QUESTION....

Who said they couldn't ask that? Got a link for that?

Are you going to have to go underground for posing it here?

Who said they couldn't ask that? Got a link for that?

Are you going to have to go underground for posing it here?

EVERY media outlet was asked that question. Wash Times refused, as did Fox and RAM.

They won't ASK that question, dipshit.

They censor THE QUESTION.

Contact any and ask, even the "conservative" ones...

lol!

well EMH, i'll hand it to you for asking that which is politically incorrect

~S~

They CAN'T answer it, because the answer is Co2 has nothing to do with Earth climate change.

GOP, Fox, Wash Times are ALL IN ON THE Co2 FRAUD.

Because no one cares???

Biden is on a one way ticking to wrecking the place, I'd rather hear about that than greenland...

It takes a molecule of patriotism to America and an IQ over 5 to care, and you have neither....

EVERY media outlet was asked that question. Wash Times refused, as did Fox and RAM.

They won't ASK that question, dipshit.

They censor THE QUESTION.

Contact any and ask, even the "conservative" ones...
I'm just asking how you found out, if it wasn't published. No need to get ugly about it. If you don't have a link, you don't have a link. We'll accept it for what it's worth, an unreferenced statement on the internet.

I'm just asking how you found out, if it wasn't published. No need to get ugly about it. If you don't have a link, you don't have a link. We'll accept it for what it's worth, an unreferenced statement on the internet.

There is no link because nobody wants this question out there.

It is the most fucking obvious question of all time in the subject of climate change....

It is a Hell of a point.

How can they answer it?

Co2 clustered over NA and fled Greenland?

LoL...

They tried to blame Yellowstone, and Yellowstone erupted 600k years ago. But glaciers are still in Indiana 10k years ago... sorry....

I would imagine the question has been asked, so they are researching air streams and ocean and gulf streams, and using computer generated models to try to figure it out.

I would imagine the question has been asked, so they are researching air streams and ocean and gulf streams, and using computer generated models to try to figure it out.

LOL

Greenland FROZE while NORTH AMERICA THAWED all at the SAME TIME on the SAME PLANET with the SAME ATMOSPHERE with the SAME AMOUNT of Co2 in the atmosphere

PROVING

Co2 had nothing to do with either event

Because

Co2 is not the cause of Earth climate change

Because

Co2 does NOTHING

Which is precisely what our instruments recorded before your heroes FUDGED the data...

satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling

Science says THEORY REJECTED, Co2 went up, temps did not

"The Science" says FUDGE THE DATA and keep bilking the taxpayer

I remember watching a documentary showing global warming will affect the US in the south with heat, but the northeast will eventually become much much colder, because the conveyor belt in the gulf stream coming up the coast stops working with the arctic ice melt cold waters heading in to the Atlantic, which messes up the flow of warm water up the coast to new england... So New England eventually becomes an ice cube....

Or something like that.....?

LOL

Greenland FROZE while NORTH AMERICA THAWED all at the SAME TIME on the SAME PLANET with the SAME ATMOSPHERE with the SAME AMOUNT of Co2 in the atmosphere

PROVING

Co2 had nothing to do with either event

Because

Co2 is not the cause of Earth climate change

Because

Co2 does NOTHING

Which is precisely what our instruments recorded before your heroes FUDGED the data...

satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling

Science says THEORY REJECTED, Co2 went up, temps did not

"The Science" says FUDGE THE DATA and keep bilking the taxpayer
I don't know one way or the other if climate change is caused in some.... by man or just 100% natural....

I have no kind of scientific background or learned knowledge on it....

So my opinion input should not be taken with any kind of authority.

Your input, probably should not either..... :)

I don't know one way or the other if climate change is caused in some.... by man or just 100% natural....

I have no kind of scientific background or learned knowledge on it....

So my opinion input should not be taken with any kind of authority.

Your input, probably should not either..... :)
You did not answer the question. The gulf stream is water not atmosphere.

You did not answer the question. The gulf stream is water not atmosphere.
It can eliminate frozen land near it....and if it doesn't pass near that land, it could allow the land to become a frozen tundra.

So currents could possibly also have affected Greenland being frozen while America in general, not.

It can eliminate frozen land near it....and if it doesn't pass near that land, it could allow the land to become a frozen tundra.

So currents could possibly also have affected Greenland being frozen while America in general, not.
Then it has nothing to do with CO2. Thanks.

Forum List

Back