The"Top Ten Issues"Obama Will Not Likely Speak Of Tonight.Please Add To The List.

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

Why are millions of Americans anticipating tonights S.O.T.U. Address? Hmm, maybe they can't wait to see what Obama will not bring up? Just like he did last year. That was the talk of the nation among Repub's&Conservatives. There was no mention of The State Of The Union!!!
These issues are likely to be ignored tonight.
And please add to the list.(there must be at least another 20 of them)
1) The true facts of Bengazi.
2) Debt/Deficit in comparison to 2009.
3) The incredible success of Obama-Care {Yipee, Health-Care is sooo affordable now!!!)
4) The Success of Solyndra/Green Energy Investments, all the millions of jobs it created.
5) The 25 or so Million still UNEMPLOYED !!!
6) The "Death By Gun" rate in Chicago
7) The truth that Harry Reid is a total (Fill In The Blank)
8) The never ending stagnant economy, aka, a snails-pace growth.
9) How he was totally embarrassed by Dr. Ben Carson
10) That thanks to him, all Americans owe $50,000 and newborns are $200,000 in debt.
:eusa_boohoo::fu::piss2:

• Banned
oh, I forgot the proposed digging out a moat from cally to texas and populating it with crocodiles, that should keep the illegals from crossing the boarder.

How many more rounds of golf in the final 4 years, than the first 4.
How many more vacations to Hawaii and Europe this term.
Exactly when he will propose to abolish the 22 Amendment.

Why he granted amnesty to thousands of illegal aliens.

Why he is circumventing the legislative branch by abusing his executive powers via executive orders.

What his definition is of an "assault weapon".

What his immediate plans are to save the U.S. economy from total collapse.

Why are millions of Americans anticipating tonights S.O.T.U. Address? Hmm, maybe they can't wait to see what Obama will not bring up? Just like he did last year. That was the talk of the nation among Repub's&Conservatives. There was no mention of The State Of The Union!!!
3) The incredible success of Obama-Care {Yipee, Health-Care is sooo affordable now!!!)
4) The Success of Solyndra/Green Energy Investments, all the millions of jobs it created.
10) That thanks to him, all Americans owe $50,000 and newborns are $200,000 in debt.

I don't know nothing about nothing and I think you don't know nothing about nothing too. Could this be why you are anticipating a speech? I don't know but I think the media gets a transcript ahead of time. Somebody that doesn't know what you don't know that you don't know may want to anticipate knowing.

Good list.

Number 2 will see him look faint, if he mentions that for long. As someone said, and I agree, he doesn't have the courage to go up against his base.

At any rate, I won't be watching. I've never had the desire to waste any of my time by watching or listening to, known liars, with straight faces and deliberate long pauses between lines. (So they'll really "get it" don't you know?)

12BB8615.gif

I will look forward to Rubio's speech after the joke has finished his, however. Too bad the Republican Rebuttal Speech, is a prepared one that is ready before the actual State of the Union Address. I hope it is within the guidelines for some ad libbing.

Last edited:
I Would love to see Moochell's Husband explain to all of us 300 Million Americans why he spent Billions of our tax dollars on numerous and needless lavish vacations when the middle class has been suffering for 3/4/5 years.

Good list.

Number 2 will see him look faint, if he mentions that for long. As someone said, and I agree, he doesn't have the courage to go up against his base.

At any rate, I won't be watching. I've never had the desire to waste any of my time by watching or listening to, known liars, with straight faces and deliberate long pauses between lines. (So they'll really "get it" don't you know?)

12BB8615.gif

I will look forward to Rubio's speech after the joke has finished his, however. Too bad the Republican Rebuttal Speech, is a prepared one that is ready before the actual State of the Union Address. I hope it is within the guidelines for some ad libbing.

so will Bite Me be reading Penthouse behind the President tonight? at least he and Beohner wont fall asleep during another boring speech.

well, I went back to check the list, guess I was right, He never mentioned 10 of the most urgent issues that face America,,,well 9, I don't think Dr. Carson making Obama look like a mouse counts as a crisis.

Good list.

12BB8615.gif

You look forward to the rebuttal to a speech you didn't watch, even though you know it was prepared in advance? It's like the blind leading the blind. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back