The time has come...

Originally posted by Hobbit
I say we disguise a S.E.A.L. team as a group of civilian contractors. Imagine their surprise.

Sounds like a plan to me!! I would love to be a fly on the wall or a camel in the sand or a...... whatever heehee It would be priceless to see the looks on their dirty little faces!

I think they need to capture as many as they can cover them in pigs blood and excute them, and spread the word, anyone does this will meet the same fate.

Damn straight!!! I heard on the news today they found a burned body,but don't know who it is. Total horseshit. I think we are being too nice. But then again, I'm no army General.

Originally posted by gaffer
I think they need to capture as many as they can cover them in pigs blood and excute them, and spread the word, anyone does this will meet the same fate.

Although I don't condone such things (I happen to think the cruelist thing you can do to a person is kill them when they know for sure that they're going straight to Hell), we had a similar tactic during an Islamic uprising in the Philipines. The rebels were fearless and relentless. Then one day, one of our officers found himself with 50 prisoners. He had his men coat their bullet's in pig lard and excecute 49 of the prisoners, after which they were buried face down in pig entrails. The 50th got set free. That was the end of the rebellion.

Forum List

Back