Will the CCP use tiktok

to help Thief in Chief Biden? since NBC, CBS, ABC, Wash Post NY Times most federal agencies along with FBI are bent on the same goal.
Google even changes dictionary definitions to conform to how the 'woke' left demands certain words, phrases be defined. They, Microsoft, Facebook, other social media have been distorting, suppressing, mislabeling, etc. information in favor of Democrats for many years now. There is no reason to believe Tik Tok won't be used similarly though even Democrats in Congress in the House are in favor of banning it.

There is far less enthusiasm in the Senate to do so.

I have mixed emotions. I do believe there is a ton of harmful content on Tik Tok (and other social media) unsuitable for kids and the immature young adult or otherwise gullible people. But I do not want government dictating what the content must or must not be other than in a very extremely limited way. That they would ban Tik Tok does bother me though not sufficiently to be a deal breaker for me.

Google even changes dictionary definitions to conform to how the 'woke' left demands certain words, phrases be defined. They, Microsoft, Facebook, other social media have been distorting, suppressing, mislabeling, etc. information in favor of Democrats for many years now. There is no reason to believe Tik Tok won't be used similarly though even Democrats in Congress in the House are in favor of banning it.

There is far less enthusiasm in the Senate to do so.

I have mixed emotions. I do believe there is a ton of harmful content on Tik Tok (and other social media) unsuitable for kids and the immature young adult or otherwise gullible people. But I do not want government dictating what the content must or must not be other than in a very extremely limited way. That they would ban Tik Tok does bother me though not sufficiently to be a deal breaker for me.
Yeah, LOOK at that guy telling illegals to break into houses and squat! He said he does not believe in working and encourages his illegal viewers to sit and collect everything FREE that they can! :O

Yeah, LOOK at that guy telling illegals to break into houses and squat! He said he does not believe in working and encourages his illegal viewers to sit and collect everything FREE that they can! :O
That's standard behavior for Diddycrats.

Who supports all these squatters rights laws?

Diddycrats.

Who invited the world to empty their prisoners into America?

Diddycrats

Where should the world's prisoners go to stay after they surge the border?

Diddycrats

What should the world's prisoners do after a Diddycrat let's them stay?

And another guy can spell out the dire consequences that SHOULD be in place if anybody does break into a house and squat and don't do it.

Social media or ANY media or communications should be encouraged to delete and/or suspend accounts of any who encourage breaking existing laws. And I think law enforcement is entirely correct to check out any plausible threats of violence to people. Some common sense needs to apply though. When I say I hope they hang him or he should be hung, that should be taken in the non violent spirit intended as a figure of speech and not literally that anybody should be strung up and killed by hanging.

Forum List

Back