The three possible scenarios surrounding the bizarre Mitt Romney situation

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I supported Romney in his run for the office and was very, very disgusted when by “playing the high ground,” he blew his chances and ended up giving us the disastrous 8 years of Obozo. So, I found this article to be quite amusing – and informative. Here are the options:

It’s Mike Pence vs. Conway/Gingrich/Huckabee

Trump's revenge (I truly believe this is it)

Trump’s Just Testing the Waters

The interesting explanations @ The three possible scenarios surrounding the bizarre Mitt Romney situation

I supported Romney in his run for the office and was very, very disgusted when by “playing the high ground,” he blew his chances and ended up giving us the disastrous 8 years of Obozo. So, I found this article to be quite amusing – and informative. Here are the options:

The interesting explanations @ The three possible scenarios surrounding the bizarre Mitt Romney situation

Actually, Mittens only gave us 4 years of Obama. The first 4 came from McCain's disastrous decision to pick Palin as VP.

It's very simple. Rump finds himself in a position he didn't expect to be in. So, having made noises about "draining the swamp" he's drowning over his head in said swamp and needs all the swampmeisters he can find to hold his teeny-weeny fingered little hand and tell him what to do. He's lost.

It shows an astounding dearth of creativity too. Headlong rush into the Same Old Thing.

Actually, Mittens only gave us 4 years of Obama. The first 4 came from McCain's disastrous decision to pick Palin as VP.

Ah, McCain never had a shot with the economy in the sewer. I still think he picked Palin as a "fuck you" from that warped sense of humor. "If I'm going down it's at least gonna be entertaining".

Let's not forget about Dubya here folks. After the multiple crises he steered the country into satan himself could have run against McCain in 2008 and won

McCain's highest polling came immediately after Palin's VP acceptance speech where she disparaged the media. His disastrous decision was to then order Palin to "play nice" with the same media who was out to sabotage her.

Ah, McCain never had a shot with the economy in the sewer. I still think he picked Palin as a "fuck you" from that warped sense of humor. "If I'm going down it's at least gonna be entertaining".

Actually, on paper, Palin was a good pick.

Christian, reformist governor who won in an otherwise bad year for Republicans, solid conservative, attractive with an attractive family.

Let's not also forget that most of the really Palin-y behavior happened after they lost. When she realized there was more money to be made telling Wingnuts what they wanted to hear than to actually do the hard work of being a governor.

Forum List

Back