Trump election: The people around the president-elect

Trump Administration Picks

BuzzFeed is clearly a far-left site so one has to take the commentary with a grain of salt. But it does present a clear picture of the people President-Elect Trump will be seeking advice from and giving orders to. Several of them, IMHO, are outstanding.

Dr. Ben Carson for HUD – who better than someone who's lived there?

LTG Mike Flynn – another who's been on the front lines.

Senator Jeff Sessions – a no-nonsense politician who can quickly wade into the political mire of the Department of Justice.

More @ Here Are Donald Trump's Cabinet Picks So Far

And then comes this from the ultra-Left Daily Kos

Donald Trump's contemptible cabinet (with poll!)

The vitriolic hatred from the Left is almost unbelievable if it wasn't an ultimate form of Liberalism. Of all the tripe in this article, the comments about Dr. Carson were the most disgusting:

Ben Carson at the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Pick your favorite Ben Carson theory of lunacy: The pyramids were built for storing grain? God gave the retired pediatric neurosurgeon the answers to his chemistry final in a dream? NASA made it to the moon because God was in the Declaration of Independence? All of those whackadoodle theories have nothing to do with housing policy, unless you count the pyramids, which did house dead folks. But then again, nothing he’s ever done has anything to do with housing policy.

I can only repeat – the good doctor LIVED in the blight of urban disorder and the shackles of a single mother. Who could be more qualified than he?

The remainder of this disgusting article can be found @ Donald Trump's contemptible cabinet (with poll!)

I like the idea of appointing people to head departments they want to get rid of.
Me too. Need qualified people to oversee shutting 'em down. Otherwise, for example, the lefty dopes running those departments might blow through the remaining budget dollars before the door hits them in the ass on their way out.

Forum List

Back