The Thread in which We Worship Toilets

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Come on, it's the most reliable, underrated, underappreciated fixture in all our homes! Anyone with drinking and/or hallucinogen experience knows that when you are feverishly, PUKING hung-over, that ice-cold toilet bowl is your only friend in the entire physical universe!

See, I'm so appreciative of toilets, I forgive the fact that a vicious toilet murdered EVERY one of my family members in one day! Because I somehow blame global warming for any toilet violence.

Porcelain Goddess forgive thy poster for being stupid.

What is stupid about doing what you just admitted to doing: supplicating before the porcelain toilet goddesses? I didn't actually bring up the subject of a toilet diety. You did.

I've always noticed how the trapway and siphon jet configuration at the bottom of a toilet bowl looks like a smiling face staring up at me in an expression of unconditional love.

Just so everyone knows, if your toilet clogs up and overflows (regardless of the physical parameters of your shit), I guarantee you it's because the Russians somehow hacked it. Yeah, the more I think about it the more sense it makes.

Forum List

Back