The Thread Where We Worship Toilets!

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Come on, it's a very under appreciated household device! It literally takes your shit every day! Even though a vicious toilet murdered every member of my family, I'm still objective enough to know how toilets are a major element of comfort and convenience. And the trapway/siphon jet at the bottom of the bowl looks like a smiley face grinning up at me. As if the toilet is saying, "Step up to the bowl bro and make it a double!"

Last summer one of the toilets in my house literally cracked all the way down one side and so the water inside ended up all over the bathroom floor. Yes the water was as clean as it could be considering where it came from, but it made me learn that even a toilet can only take so much. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I can't complain though because that toilet lasted a good 18 years. :) :) :)

Come on, it's a very under appreciated household device! It literally takes your shit every day! Even though a vicious toilet murdered every member of my family, I'm still objective enough to know how toilets are a major element of comfort and convenience. And the trapway/siphon jet at the bottom of the bowl looks like a smiley face grinning up at me. As if the toilet is saying, "Step up to the bowl bro and make it a double!"
Been saying for years we need stricter laws to control assault toilets.

Forum List

Back