The Texans

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Man am I siked about the Texans draft and upcoming season!!!
While I dont expect them to set fire to the NFL next year I think they're well on there way to becoming competitive in the NFL!
They've picked up so many quality players in the draft as well as in free agency.
Not to mention Demeco Ryans as there new coach.
To get CJ Stroud and Will Anderson is insane!!
I gotta give Nick Cassario and Demeco high marks on this draft!!!
They've shown they're out for blood this year.
There's been talk about getting Clowney but I say fuck no!!!
That dude takes more time off than biden.

Funny I don't see anyone here happy for the Steelers--- according to the NFL the other day, they rated the Steelers as having had the number 1 best draft picks this year overall and I have to admit, it sounds pretty good! But the Texans were rated way up there as well, too.

Funny I don't see anyone here happy for the Steelers--- according to the NFL the other day, they rated the Steelers as having had the number 1 best draft picks this year overall and I have to admit, it sounds pretty good! But the Texans were rated way up there as well, too.

I've heard the Eagles won the draft as well.
In the end who the hell knows? I'm giving the Texans the nod for getting two of the best players in the draft.
Hell ,Will Anderson Jr has been called the best player in the draft bar none.
And a lot of people think Stroud is the better pick than Bryce.
And looking at the Texans other picks they did an excellent job not only in the draft but free agency as well.
I dont expect them to go to the playoffs this year but I wouldnt be surprised if they did next year.
And they have multiple picks next year other than the ones they'll get after the season.

I've heard the Eagles won the draft as well.
In the end who the hell knows? I'm giving the Texans the nod for getting two of the best players in the draft.
Hell ,Will Anderson Jr has been called the best player in the draft bar none.
And a lot of people think Stroud is the better pick than Bryce.
And looking at the Texans other picks they did an excellent job not only in the draft but free agency as well.
I dont expect them to go to the playoffs this year but I wouldnt be surprised if they did next year.
And they have multiple picks next year other than the ones they'll get after the season.

I forget the names, but I hear the Steelers got a couple of really good OTs to shore up the O line for that new QB, Kenny Pickett they got last year and added a new tight end who is a hulking wall of flesh 6'7" and 300 pounds. :shok:

The guy grinds bones.

I'm getting a new TV soon and will be looking forward to watching the NFL in 4K HD definition this summer with a 120 Hz refresh rate. I really was overdue for a new TV.

I forget the names, but I hear the Steelers got a couple of really good OTs to shore up the O line for that new QB, Kenny Pickett they got last year and added a new tight end who is a hulking wall of flesh 6'7" and 300 pounds. :shok:

The guy grinds bones.

I'm getting a new TV soon and will be looking forward to watching the NFL in 4K HD definition this summer with a 120 Hz refresh rate. I really was overdue for a new TV.

Yeah...we used to go upstairs to the game room to watch football on the 60 inch Sony.
After all of my surgeries we said fuck it and had a 77 inch one installed over the fireplace downstairs.
The Wife loves it because we can cook,make drinks and still watch the game.
IMG_3973.jpeg

Forum List

Back