CJ Stroud

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
It's starting to look like the Texans scored big when they Drafted CJ Stroud,Will Anderson,Tank Dell and many others....
Signing Demeco as head coach is also working out well.
1212 yards passing for Stroud and zero interceptions are crazy numbers for a rookie!! And he's setting records left and right.
They absolutely destroyed the Jags and the Steelers,it looks like the game isnt too fast for Stroud at all!!

It's starting to look like the Texans scored big when they Drafted CJ Stroud,

He certainly made a monkey out of the Steelers.
  • 1st year noob head coach vs. 17 year HOF veteran coach.
  • Competent offensive coordinator vs. jackhole amateur Matt Canada.
  • Budding noob QB with only 4 games vs, 2nd year Kenny Throwup.
Texans took the Steeler's defensive strengths and turned them around against themselves nullifying their value, then out coached, out-strategized, and out-played them like a dog's chew toy. Worse, they did so with a team full of 2nd and 3rd string players.

It's starting to look like the Texans scored big when they Drafted CJ Stroud,Will Anderson,Tank Dell and many others....
Signing Demeco as head coach is also working out well.
1212 yards passing for Stroud and zero interceptions are crazy numbers for a rookie!! And he's setting records left and right.
They absolutely destroyed the Jags and the Steelers,it looks like the game isnt too fast for Stroud at all!!

The Texans got the better draft pick of the 2 top QB's in last years draft that's for certain.

He certainly made a monkey out of the Steelers.
  • 1st year noob head coach vs. 17 year HOF veteran coach.
  • Competent offensive coordinator vs. jackhole amateur Matt Canada.
  • Budding noob QB with only 4 games vs, 2nd year Kenny Throwup.
Texans took the Steeler's defensive strengths and turned them around against themselves nullifying their value, then out coached, out-strategized, and out-played them like a dog's chew toy. Worse, they did so with a team full of 2nd and 3rd string players.

I'm shocked!!!
I certainly didnt expect what we're seeing,I figured we might have 6 wins for the season.
Right now it looks like we have a chance to win the AFC South.

The Texans got the better draft pick of the 2 top QB's in last years draft that's for certain.

I was pissed when we beat the Colts and lost the number one pick.
I'll forever wonder if we would have picked 1st and taken Young or did we really want Stroud?
Either way I'm happy with the end results.
And that move up to the third pick was gutsy as hell!!
And Will Anderson is paying dividends already.

For someone who supposedly quit paying attention to the NFL over 20 years ago you sure spend a lot of time posting in threads about NFL teams and players.

I've posted in two, because they popped up in the 'New Threads' thing on the right. Does it bother you? Are you another gambling addict who feels all defensive about ThuggzBawl and your gambling addiction? I read the thread, and I've never heard of the 'Texans'; that make you skeered?

I've posted in two, because they popped up in the 'New Threads' thing on the right. Does it bother you? Are you another gambling addict who feels all defensive about ThuggzBawl and your gambling addiction? I read the thread, and I've never heard of the 'Texans'; that make you skeered?
LOL. I just think you’re full of shit.

Being full of shit? Yeah you’re all over it. I’m not sure there’s anyone full of more shit on this board than you. Congrats.

You sound triggered. You lose a lot every week, right? Always think you will just double down and win it back. lol

The season is still young and there is plenty of suck still in the team. I refuse to get too excited for fear that they'll just break my heart again... and again... and again...

The season is still young and there is plenty of suck still in the team. I refuse to get too excited for fear that they'll just break my heart again... and again... and again...
At least you’re not a Lions or Browns fan……..

Forum List

Back