The Teleprompter POTUS

Attack his strengths. It worked in 2008. But, this time, you have a much better guy to run against him. have fun with that.

SO. Obama beat McCain, and McCain beat Romney; but somehow Romney is going to beat Obama? I'm not seeing the logic.

Well considering times change, and Elections don't happen in a vacuum where only the last Election Matters, I think it is safe to say your Logic is flawed. Just Because Obama was able to pretend to be a conservative Democrat and beat McCain, who beat Romney, does not in any way mean Obama is a sure bet this time around to beat Romney.

Hope and Change, and I'll be Bipartisan and Transparent are not going to be enough this time around. Obama has to Defend his record, Explain why he turned out to be so different than he sold him self as, and actually Articulate, why despite his Failure to live up to so many Promises and Standards he set, we should give him another shot.

All Romney has to do is make people believe he would be more Competent on the Economy than Obama and Obama is Toast.

Despite the Sorry state of the Republican Party that is the Case. Not that I am saying Obama is going to lose, he has way to much money, to many Allies in the Media, and to many Lemmings foaming at the Mouth and raising their hands in lock step with him, to count him out just yet. The Way Die Hard Obama supporters can ignore so many things the man does and still defend him reminds me of a song and dance the world has seen time and time again.

The Cult of Personality you know, it can make even the most Ineffective, and frankly Terrible Leader, the Stuff of legend.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0&ob=av3e]Living Colour - Cult Of Personality - YouTube[/ame]

The "Great Orator".... wash, rinse and repeat, and repeat, and repeat, and repeat, and repeat, and repeat.....

Same Tired Rhetoric - YouTube

Familiar Rhetoric, Failed Record - YouTube

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

imagesCA0WICCE.jpg

Bush did nothing wrong he handed a vibrant economy over to Obama and Obama is the one who messed everything up.

And iraq was over in 6 months and 40 billion like he promised.
Rebuilt into a thriving democracy on their oil revenues.

Last edited:
Bush did nothing wrong he handed a vibrant economy over to Obama and Obama is the one who messed everything up.

And iraq was over in 6 months and 40 billion like he promised.
Rebuilt into a thriving democracy on their oil revenues.

Inorite!? It's a wonderful thing.

What I'm wondering now is if they blamed Bush, when gas was $4.34 a gallon in July of 2008.

There's one reason above all others that President Obama uses a teleprompter in delivering most of his speeches: he's good at it.

Ronald Reagan was the same way. He was more at ease in reading his speech off the dual screens of a teleprompter than looking up and down at a speech text on his lectern

Not so, George W. Bush. He often got that nervous, deer-in-the-headlights look when giving an address from a teleprompter. He would seem stiff and ill-at-ease. He did not convey a sense of understanding.

"He preferred using large index cards," said his one-time White House Press Secretary Ari Fleisher, "plus I think he was just more comfortable with the cards."

The Truth About Presidents And Teleprompters - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

The only thing more humerous that anyone not thinking that it's a common practice is that some folks think Reagan actually spoke off the cuff rather than carefully crafted scripts.

That's great, but Reagan didn't read the same speech over and over every year. Obama's writers are so lazy that they just recycle the same words in every speech. It would be comical if the job wasn't so serious.
He even screws them up in the same places.

I wonder if that's on the prompter, too. :lol:

Obama-Teleprompter-Helmet-300x258.png

Oh yeah, lol!

Never happened.

Here's what is true. Obama did bring teleprompters along for his Jan. 19 visit to Graham Road Elementary School in Falls Church, Va. They were set up in a classroom where the president made a statement to reporters about expanding his Race to the Top program to improve schools. That happened after he chatted with the sixth-graders in a separate classroom -- with no teleprompters.

What the Obama School Teleprompter Photos Really Show

Pubs love lying, and the dupes love repeating them. Luckily they're all disappearing in the information age.

Truth, btw, IS repetitive, while lies are ARE new and exciting, for MORONS...lol

Last edited:
The speeches he delivered 1 year apart are identical. Obamabots need constant reprogramming, they're stupid like that....

obamabot.jpg
culturalrevolution.jpg

Last edited:
I was at a press conference 10 days ago and the Australian Prime Minister was there. She's not my cup of tea, but man, was she good off the cuff. She gave a speech with no ums or ahs, no teleprompter or anything. Very impressed with her answers to journos too. Not that I agreed with them, but how informed she was and her delivery...

Oh yeah, lol!

Never happened.

Here's what is true. Obama did bring teleprompters along for his Jan. 19 visit to Graham Road Elementary School in Falls Church, Va. They were set up in a classroom where the president made a statement to reporters about expanding his Race to the Top program to improve schools. That happened after he chatted with the sixth-graders in a separate classroom -- with no teleprompters.

What the Obama School Teleprompter Photos Really Show
Right wingnuts would never misrepresent the President ... Noooooo.

Forum List

Back