The Tea Party Crashers: They came, they saw, they failed

Really? Who was President from 1993 - 2000?

boedicca is a clueless loon from the far right: fun to read anon, destined to be peed on.

Last edited:
So you think our terror experts are partisan hacks?

Is the Obama Administration and its army of Tzars a bunch of partisan hacks?

Yes.

So you claim that our terror experts are political hacks then, OK that fact has been established.

BTW there is no tzars of anything in this country.

That term is a nickname for the positions.

Perhaps you'd be more comfy with the term 'Dictators'? That is precisely what FDR called them.

So all the right here is in agreement that our homeland security terror experts are political hacks or dictators?

Good little trained Saul Alinsky trolls. Just more Alinsky "Rules for Radicals' tactics. More & more people are catching on to the Left's tactics and that's a good thing.

Not-so-ironicallly, I'd venture to guess that 99% of the country didn't know who "Saul Alinsky" was until you guys started going into conniptions over him.

I've never read a thing the man has published. I've never listened to his speeches. I doubt I could pick him out of a line up.

boedicca is clueless loon from the far right: fun to read anon, destined to be peed on.

Completely pointless and without any facts...you are wrong and have failed...let's move now shall we?

Absolutely pointed opinion to which I am entitled. I don't have to support it, you don't have to accept it. Too bad, so sad, your bad.

Here is a good article for you to read why your political opinion in America is destined to fail. Study the French example carefully: those who understand will not permit you to succeed.

U of U president discusses practical lessons of democracy

BTW, can I re-mention that there were two (count 'em) two whole "infiltrators"?

Once again, MM hypes a non-issue and scrambles to cover her lame ass when the facts don't match up to her hype.

Two infiltrators? That must be a super-powered infiltration team, or the target is not worth any more than that.

boedicca is clueless loon from the far right: fun to read anon, destined to be peed on.

Completely pointless and without any facts...you are wrong and have failed...let's move now shall we?

Absolutely pointed opinion to which I am entitled. I don't have to support it, you don't have to accept it. Too bad, so sad, your bad.

Here is a good article for you to read why your political opinion in America is destined to fail. Study the French example carefully: those who understand will not permit you to succeed.

U of U president discusses practical lessons of democracy

You worthless partisan hack...you're busted. YOU don't have to support your opinion...but I do? Fuck off Starkey...now we see you for the dog turd you are...2 sets of rules...one for you and another for everyone who disagrees with you...:lol:
PP, either support your opinion, or it is the same as everybody else: we all have elbows. Who cares? If you wish to debate, support your opinion, which you have not done yet.

Starkey is a fucking dumb ass!!!!! Lay off the Ripple before noon!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :booze:

Last edited:
Please answer my question about the USA terror experts and wether you think they are partisan hacks that should b e ignored?

PP stated his opinion as fact, I stated mine as opinion.

PP would not support his opinion-fact when called on it.

He still doesn't undertand the difference or the responsibility for which he has failed.

No wonder if he is regularly laughed at by most folks here.

PP stated his opinion as fact, I stated mine as opinion.

PP would not support his opinion-fact when called on it.

He still doesn't undertand the difference or the responsibility for which he has failed.

No wonder if he is regularly laughed at by most folks here.

Keep spinning !!!!! This is hilarious!!!!!! You've been pwned!!!!!! Do another shot of Jack Daniels!!!!:booze:

Anyone can go back and see that PP stated an opinion as fact, I called him on it, and he has been whining ever since. I own him. The facts are in the posts. Move on, PP, because you keep going from the frying pan to the fire.

As if you could think you could compete with me now any more than when you were in grade school. You have always been a loser that way.

Forum List

Back