The Tea Party Crashers: They came, they saw, they failed

I post evidence when I saying something is a fact, bub, instead of blowing opinions out as if they are indeed a fact. Learn how to communicate effectively.

Why cant you give your own opinion?

You told me to research to find YOUR opinion.

That was foolish and I called you a fool.

It is Obvious YOU dont know any differances between the two and cant even google what you are supposed to answer.

There is no differance between the current R party and the TP

According to your circle jerk pivot man Starkey you need facts to back up your opinion...unless you are the Jake Starkey of the message boards...then it's OK to give your opinion without a single fact.

You are projecting your own inadequacies, PP. Simply know the difference between a fact and an opinion. The latter does not require evidence, the former does. Got it?

I post evidence when I saying something is a fact, bub, instead of blowing opinions out as if they are indeed a fact. Learn how to communicate effectively.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I slapped your ass down for lying on the previous page of this thread...now here's an example of Starkey facts..."I'm right, you're wrong...let's move on."

You make yourself look more like a mentally challenged window licker on a post by post basis...you must be proud of yourself.

Completely pointless and without any facts...you are wrong and have failed...let's move now shall we?

Absolutely pointed opinion to which I am entitled. I don't have to support it, you don't have to accept it. Too bad, so sad, your bad.

Here is a good article for you to read why your political opinion in America is destined to fail. Study the French example carefully: those who understand will not permit you to succeed.

U of U president discusses practical lessons of democracy

You worthless partisan hack...you're busted. YOU don't have to support your opinion...but I do? Fuck off Starkey...now we see you for the dog turd you are...2 sets of rules...one for you and another for everyone who disagrees with you...:lol:
PP, either support your opinion, or it is the same as everybody else: we all have elbows. Who cares? If you wish to debate, support your opinion, which you have not done yet.

Starkey is a fucking dumb ass!!!!! Lay off the Ripple before noon!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :booze:

Here's Starkey's take on logic...."I can post whatever I want because it's right and you must back up your OPINION with facts."

Here's Starkey's take on logic...."I can post whatever I want because it's right and you must back up your OPINION with facts."

I can't believe that you are feigning surprise. Since when has anyone on the left done differently?

I can't believe that you are feigning surprise. Since when has anyone on the left done differently?

Never...I just want everyone to continue to see what a hack Starkey is...claiming to be a Republican Conservative...what a joke.

Never...I just want everyone to continue to see what a hack Starkey is...claiming to be a Republican Conservative...what a joke.

Indeed, yet no one has ever believed his claims. We laugh at him for that, along with all the other 'insightful' things he posts. :lol:

Could you go get the quote were starkey says what you claimed ,I cant find it.

What for...Starkey already acknowledged it is factual...and there's nothing you can do to defend his championship caliber stupidity...unless you are taking a shot at his title....in which case you'll have to find it yourself.

Because such quotes don't exist, TM. I told PP that an opinion is not a fact, that if he insisted his opinion was fact that he had to support it, not me refute it. At that point, he exploded.

Go read the entire threaqd from Page 7 on...and you will see Starkey get me and Christopher confused and then when I agree with Christopher Starkey goes off the deep end and into his psychosis.

Go read the entire threaqd from Page 7 on...and you will see Starkey get me and Christopher confused and then when I agree with Christopher Starkey goes off the deep end and into his psychosis.

Post number please , I have only five pages for this thread

Post number please , I have only five pages for this thread

Ok simpleton...let me make it easy for you...start from the last page and work your way back...how about THAT!!!!!!

You know where it is why are you avoiding giving me the post number?

I think I know why.

Forum List

Back