The Tea Party Crashers: They came, they saw, they failed

I'm here....good to see you too!

Thanks for the rep! *hug*

How the hell are you? I miss the coffee clutch.

I wish the other girls would come over here! *hug!*

I'm as good as can be! Life keeps on pelting me with lemons--no sugar, no nutrasweet, but I just keep on keeping on, making lemonade out of lemons! What else can I do?

I miss the girls too! I'd do some inviting, but they locked me out months ago and I don't give a flying donkeys ass about going back. ;) (is that redundant?).

I have a "goodlife" right here. :woohoo:

Who needs pixie dust, right? Or is that fairy dust. ;)

I just wish I could get the 24 coffee cluth over here. It's fun to have the girls all commenting on 24 while I do.

But I can't believe they are cancelling 24!!!!!!!! :disbelief:

They can't do that to Jack Bauer! WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Yes, you are, kook far right whingers.

Hey dipshit....we don't spell whine like that here. This is US (as in United States) Message Board.

If you're going to insult our intelligence with your bullshit, at least spell it the way we do. You know, when in Rome do as the Romans do and all that.

Most Americans haven't a clue what you're on about when you say whinge or whinging or whingers.

We don't whinge here. We whine. There is no whinging here. There is only whining. There are no whingers here. Just whiners.

That's how we do it. Dumbass.

Most. Idiotic. Post. On. Thread.

And that is saying a lot.

Homeland security has done a report on the rise of right wing extremism and they believe it is a big threat.

So now you people hate the homeland security people?

Yeah, you are sooooooooooooooooooooo not a kook. Shall we replay what you told me in another thread, so we can all laugh?????

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2214224-post256.html

You and your thinking is so why the Dems are going to kick our asses this election cycle.

My Dem friends are cheering the Tea Party on to more and more excessive demonstrations of nonsense, and you all keep falling for it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is what constitutes "debate" for Jake. He doesn't provide ANY evidence, he doesn't add to the debate. Just posts a couple of lines that add to his fantasy of what he thinks is reality and attacking anyone that challenges that fantasy.

This post reminds me of that woman commentator on the news in 1972 (I don't remember her name) who couldn't believe Nixon won in a landslide.

"Why no one I know voted for him!" :eek: :lol::lol::lol:

If that isn't the quintessential liberal! They believe the world revolves around them and what they think and fantasize.

That pretty much sums up our Jake. Everyone bookmarkt his quote from Jake so we can give him a good razzing on November 3 when his fantasy comes crashing down.

Last edited:

Yeah, you are sooooooooooooooooooooo not a kook. Shall we replay what you told me in another thread, so we can all laugh?????

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2214224-post256.html

You and your thinking is so why the Dems are going to kick our asses this election cycle.

My Dem friends are cheering the Tea Party on to more and more excessive demonstrations of nonsense, and you all keep falling for it.

This is what constitutes "debate" for Jake. He doesn't provide ANY evidence, he doesn't add to the debate. Just posts a couple of lines that add to his fantasy of what he thinks is reality and attacking anyone that challenges that fantasy.

This post reminds me of that woman commentator on the news in 1972 (I don't remember her name) who couldn't believe Nixon won in a landslide.

"Why no one I know voted for him!" :eek: :lol::lol::lol:

If that isn't the quintessential liberal! They believe the world revolves around them and what they think and fantasize.

That pretty much sums up our Jake.

Jake pretends to be the Republican Spokesperson for USMB

Our own government has reported that there is a right wing threat to all Americans safety and you people choose to ignore it and side with the people who are feeding into the threat.

Kinda reminds of of the time the right brushed away the reports of Bin Ladin Determined to strike in the US.

Our own government has reported that there is a right wing threat to all Americans safety and you people choose to ignore it and side with the people who are feeding into the threat.

Kinda reminds of of the time the right brushed away the reports of Bin Ladin Determined to strike in the US.

Nevermind the other side of the coin, correct TM?

In fact, let me spell it out for you:

One guy makes a badly designed wesite claiming he has an "organization" that's going to "infiltrate" the Tea Parties.

Then the guy tells someone like you on some posting board about his great new site.

The the poster on the board tells somebody in the media about it, and they pick it up as a story because it will get them ratings.

Meanwhile, this whole "infiltration" consists of one guy making a web page in his mom's basement.

But that doesn't matter to the right-wing press, like BreitBart, who live on this type of Bullshit, so they pick it up and spread it far and wide among the Tea Party types.

That way, more Tea Partiers show up to the rallies because they're itching for some confrontation.

That website was designed by a public school teacher in Oregon....do you want him infusing your children with his left wing loon views? Which was claimed by the parents of those kids and the kids as well.

Nevermind the other side of the coin, correct TM?

What coin?

The homeland security report is filled with facts about the threat.

Who do you think put the report together?

Do you really think all of our terror experts are partisans?

Our own government is demonizing citizens that are critical of its policies and who assemble in peaceful demonstrations.

To equate such with Bin Laden is intellectually and morally repugnant.

Think about that, if you can manage to fire the synapse between your two remaining brain cells.

In fact, let me spell it out for you:

One guy makes a badly designed wesite claiming he has an "organization" that's going to "infiltrate" the Tea Parties.

Then the guy tells someone like you on some posting board about his great new site.

The the poster on the board tells somebody in the media about it, and they pick it up as a story because it will get them ratings.

Meanwhile, this whole "infiltration" consists of one guy making a web page in his mom's basement.

But that doesn't matter to the right-wing press, like BreitBart, who live on this type of Bullshit, so they pick it up and spread it far and wide among the Tea Party types.

That way, more Tea Partiers show up to the rallies because they're itching for some confrontation.

Such a clumsy attempt to draw attention away from the racist underbelly of the Tea Party.

Can you guys be more obvious?

And nevermind that ANY of you has yet to prove the assertion of 'rascism'.

Odd that you are fixated on it, isn't it? Not ONE instance of rascism exists of the Tea party at all. Only in your feeble minds.

Prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt, and *YOU* have a convert.

The clock is ticking.

That's the crux of their strategy...
"when you are challenged on the substance of your policies immediately play the race card to gather sympathy for you thus gathering sympathy for your policies."
"portray yourself as the victim of right wing hatred."

The funny thing here is Americans actually believed it during the Presidential campaign....now they are seeing through this big lie perpetrated by Obama, his staffers and the Congressional Black Caucus.

What coin?

Telling isn't it? The Obama Administration targets veterans and dissenters - while completely ignoring the threat of a Nuclear Iran.

What coin?

Telling isn't it? The Obama Administration targets veterans and dissenters - while completely ignoring the threat of a Nuclear Iran.

Like I said..."portray yourself as the victim of right wing hatred." Divide and conquer...the Democrat strategy.

Our own government is demonizing citizens that are critical of its policies and who assemble in peaceful demonstrations.

To equate such with Bin Laden is intellectually and morally repugnant.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*H do you ever remember what your own side says? for YEARS you people have been calling the left terrorists and OBL lovers. BTW this is a USA report done by OUR terror experts and you are ignoring it for political reasons.
Think about that, if you can manage to fire the synapse between your two remaining brain cells.

You are demonizing our terror experts for doing their jobs because you dont like to hold any responsibility for what you support.

Good little trained Saul Alinsky trolls. Just more Alinsky "Rules for Radicals' tactics. More & more people are catching on to the Left's tactics and that's a good thing.

To equate such with Bin Laden is intellectually and morally repugnant.

To remind all citizens of the wing nuts' inability to recognize Bin Laden as a serious threat is morally and intellectually and ethically correct.

This is one of the many reasons the agenda-driven reactionary far right will continue to pursue its electoral death.

Forum List

Back