"The Tea Party Can Go Straight to Hell"

LTC West (ret) would say that to her face too, and he's blacker than both of you.

That crazy ass bitch is proof some parts of the country should not be allowed to vote. She is ghetto trash elected by ghetto trash....but at least unlike her fellow ghetto trash from Texas, she didn't think we landed on Mars.

Classy.

No reason to believe this is racist in the slightest.

:lol:

you mean the crazy asshole that was relieved of his command and allowed to resign? the one that was whining about some woman being mean to him on the floor of the congress?

that *LTC* west, (ret.)?

who fucking cares what he'd say? he's as fucked up as you are. :lol:

here is a picture of Maxine Waters without her make up!!! doesn't look like she has evolved much!!!...but what can you expect from a ******!!

I simply cannot understand why people on the Right get stuck with a racist rep.
There have been disapproving posts objecting to the use of such taboo language already, bodecea.

She likes to generalize and label about half of America as racists....

Don't mind her - we just laugh at her...

That WHITE bitch has been targeting him for over a year.

She lied about him on the HoR floor. She should be kicked out of office for making up public lies about him on the HoR floor.

Now go fuck yourself....

LTC West (ret) would say that to her face too, and he's blacker than both of you.

Meaning what?

Allen West is an idiot and should have been drummed out of Congress for his email to Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Had he done that in private industry, he would have been immediately terminated.

maybe you and the colonel could get together and grow a pair?

whiny twats...

Says Congresswoman Maxine Waters.

Seconded.

Motion carried.

Maxine Waters On Jobs, Unemployment: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell'

Maxine seems upset democrat policies dont work.

Never have never will.
Did you see Crusader Frank's video of her threatening a businessman that she'd see to it Congress took over his business? He was invited there to speak in the behalf of the American people, and he did. She threatened him when he did.

I wonder whether this person is medically fit to represent at Congress? She belittles American citizens with profanities and other politicians with snide remarks. Meanwhile, she threatens people who were invited to give input into problem-solving.

It's time to either censure her or demand psychological fitness tests. If she is medically unfit, she needs removal so she can get treatment. If she's just corrupt, she needs to be censured and barred from serving through impeachment.

Says Congresswoman Maxine Waters.

Seconded.

Motion carried.

Maxine Waters On Jobs, Unemployment: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell'

Maxine seems upset democrat policies dont work.

Never have never will.
Did you see Crusader Frank's video of her threatening a businessman that she'd see to it Congress took over his business? He was invited there to speak in the behalf of the American people, and he did. She threatened him when he did.

I wonder whether this person is medically fit to represent at Congress? She belittles American citizens with profanities and other politicians with snide remarks. Meanwhile, she threatens people who were invited to give input into problem-solving.

It's time to either censure her or demand psychological fitness tests. If she is medically unfit, she needs removal so she can get treatment. If she's just corrupt, she needs to be censured and barred from serving through impeachment.

No I didnt. Thanks for the heads up. I bet shes just another affirmative action Star.

People around the world are getting upset at the Tea party, because what effects America effects them also. They see the Tea Party as small.but leading the Republicans around by the nose, which in turn leads America around which in turn.....

Last edited:
That crazy ass bitch is proof some parts of the country should not be allowed to vote. She is ghetto trash elected by ghetto trash....but at least unlike her fellow ghetto trash from Texas, she didn't think we landed on Mars.

Now you know how we feel about Palin, Bachmann, and the scary people who support them.

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdtFWCrCh0s&feature=autoplay&list=FLIw_4LbNv_mLv6Gr2QxdJ7g&index=108&playnext=2"]Charlie Rangel steals from the poor[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McolzELI_dU&feature=relmfu"]Ted Kennedy on Taxes[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCiQhE5ePcs&feature=related"]Charlie Rangel - You're "Dumb Question" "Doesn't Really Sound Like NBC"[/ame]

Last edited:
People around the world are getting upset at the Tea party, because what effects America effects them also. They see the Tea Party as small.but leading the Republicans around by the nose, which in turn leads America around which in turn.....

god damn fuck the world and you if you give a fuck what the world thinks.

And in your next breath you will complain about what the world thinks about Americans like you.

More proof of how dangerous the stupid can be. Yes, give this guy a gun.

America's history has been people leaving that failed system in Eroupe. Why should I give a fuck what they think since we left them. Fuck you if you think eroupes opinion has any worth.

admit+it+you%2527re+getting+defensive+because+I%2527m+right.png

America's history has been people leaving that failed system in Eroupe. Why should I give a fuck what they think since we left them. Fuck you if you think eroupes opinion has any worth.

admit+it+you%2527re+getting+defensive+because+I%2527m+right.png

You obviously know nothing about Europe, or History. You are one of the 'patriots' who made a once great country into what it is today, I hope you are proud. Can you tell me what eroupes means? Your constant swearing shows your frustration at being wrong.

Last edited:

LOL..around the WORLD huh?
And the Obama leads you Obamabots around by your chains. He yanks you all jump.
:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

LOL..around the WORLD huh?
And the Obama leads you Obamabots around by your chains. He yanks you all jump.
:lol::lol::lol:

Yes around the world. Do not try to deflect it talking trash about Obama, which only shows that I am right.

Forum List

Back