"The Tea Party Can Go Straight to Hell"

Actually I hate libs of all colors....black, white, green, ugly, etc.

Also, I'm not a Tea Party person....I like some of their ideas but many of them are too much for me.

Are you claiming she is not from LA's ghetto??? Do you think she would get elected in another district where most people have a clue, a job and a college degree?

Next, dolt...

That crazy ass bitch is proof some parts of the country should not be allowed to vote. She is ghetto trash elected by ghetto trash....but at least unlike her fellow ghetto trash from Texas, she didn't think we landed on Mars.

A TRUE TO GOD TEA PARTY RACIST! :clap2:

Last edited:
Oh gosh. I really wish she wouldn't use that type of language.

Elected officials have a very important responsibility to everyone. And that comes with it decorum.

I agree, Sallow. There's too much of that type of language all over. Kudos for your courage.

here is a picture of Maxine Waters without her make up!!! doesn't look like she has evolved much!!!...but what can you expect from a ******!!
Yidnar. So you have a history of standing in the corner?

Was this politician's nutcase statement really worth a race war?

Think before speaking.

Having a business dinner at Fleming's Steak House Tuesday night, Bar B Q shrimp, Wedge Salad, NY Strip (medium) with Asparagus tips sounds like a winner.......

Is that the same Fleming's that was on Kitchen Nightmares? Used to be a Danish restaurant until Gordon relaunched it.

Not sure ? It's an upscale Steak House, locations all over the country, i've been there before, very good......

Having a business dinner at Fleming's Steak House Tuesday night, Bar B Q shrimp, Wedge Salad, NY Strip (medium) with Asparagus tips sounds like a winner.......

Is that the same Fleming's that was on Kitchen Nightmares? Used to be a Danish restaurant until Gordon relaunched it.

Not sure ? It's an upscale Steak House, locations all over the country, i've been there before, very good......

Oh, then it's not the same place. The place Ramsay fixed was a family run place.

Oh gosh. I really wish she wouldn't use that type of language.

Elected officials have a very important responsibility to everyone. And that comes with it decorum.

That type of Language is a Direct result of the Slanted, one sided Coverage of the Tea Party.

Liberals believe they are all Racists, Nazis, and to them it is ok to Hate them.

I think I heard Ms. Waters saying she would see to it the government takes over this man's company because he spoke the truth to what would happen to the price of gas if Congress prohibits companies from drilling from known reserves of gas and oil?

And she's going to send half of America to hell because she doesn't like what they say about America returning to Constitutional values as they were written as guarantees?

I think it's time for the disciplinary committee in Congress to do their job.

We're either a Democratic Republic or a Communist Country, and I don't think Ms. Water is in favor of allowing the people in this country to even choose their own representatives, much less own their own companies.

Government takeover of the oil companies is one more chink in the chain on the road to becoming communistic.

I oppose communism because it has proven to be a failed method of governing people, it results first in murdering off the top 15% of their opposition, which in Communist Russia, was a 20,000,000 death toll in a matter of 5 years back in the 40s.

Forum List

Back