The TAN SUIT Thread.....

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
1495xue.jpg

This is why he wore it. Forget the nonsense he spewed, talk about the suit.

Total setup.

His suit is shit, just like him. He is a failure on every level,

He even fails at Golf - takes 5 1/2 hours to play a round. He's a disgrace.

His suit is shit, just like him. He is a failure on every level,

He even fails at Golf - takes 5 1/2 hours to play a round. He's a disgrace.
I thought the color of the suit made him look even less. Washed out. He needs power colors to make him appear, authoritative, to his base..:lol:

I've been chuckling about the tan suit "controversy" for a couple days now. I'm afraid I really don't see all the hub-bub. Though I'll admit I am not fond of the dulled grey tie, needs some 'pop' especially as a "summer suit." Would look a lot sharper with a bold geometric like:

$(KGrHqVHJB8FC3KwubhdBRqZfEU2zw~~60_35.JPG

Or something like this one at a minimum if he prefers a more muted look:
black-tie_01.jpg

Ugh... how did I get sucked into this... o_O

So Vigilante, did you start this thread just so you could post seven cutesy pictures that someone else created? My question is, what are your thoughts? You seem to always use other's thoughts and creations, so I have to think you have no original thoughts.
Actually, I think "O" stole the idea of wearing a tan suit from Ronald Reagan who wore summer suits quite regularly and I agree with Sunni, the tie was lame.
This tie would be more appropriate.

Attachments

• johnny_automatic_clown_cartoon_neckwear-rba04775da00d4d8f89f6555df7b18ef1_v9whb_8byvr_324.jpg
    johnny_automatic_clown_cartoon_neckwear-rba04775da00d4d8f89f6555df7b18ef1_v9whb_8byvr_324.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 54

Forum List

Back