Finally, someone that really gets it !!!!

House Mouse

Sep 1, 2014
" My greatest concern with ISIS is that we don’t have a plan to deal with them. We just tend to react. That is always going to leave us behind the 8-ball. We need to be thinking about “How do we get rid of them? How do we eliminate them completely?” Because their goal is to eliminate. You don’t negotiate with people whose goal is to eliminate you. That means that we have to have a strong military, an enthusiastic military. We have to have strong covert operations. We have to have the ability to organize with other people with similar interests as ours. And we need to make them understand that those interests are similar. Saudi Arabia needs to understand that before ISIS gets to us, it’s going to get to them. We need to be able to have these conversations. And we also need to have allies who understand that if they make an agreement with us, and ISIS comes after them, we’re not going to say “See ya!”…we’re not going to walk away from them like we do with Israel. " ~ Dr. Benjamin S. Carson

152964_600.jpg

President Obama having no set strategy for ISIS just means that all options are on the table--including the nuclear option, which I really hope they use. Nuke that entire desert hellhole (except for Israel) into oblivion so we'll never have another war again.

President Obama having no set strategy for ISIS just means that all options are on the table--including the nuclear option, which I really hope they use. Nuke that entire desert hellhole (except for Israel) into oblivion so we'll never have another war again.

Then they can had Mel visit the area to make Mad Max redux...

I'm going to stop reading your posts.

" My greatest concern with ISIS is that we don’t have a plan to deal with them. We just tend to react. That is always going to leave us behind the 8-ball. We need to be thinking about “How do we get rid of them? How do we eliminate them completely?” Because their goal is to eliminate. You don’t negotiate with people whose goal is to eliminate you. That means that we have to have a strong military, an enthusiastic military. We have to have strong covert operations. We have to have the ability to organize with other people with similar interests as ours. And we need to make them understand that those interests are similar. Saudi Arabia needs to understand that before ISIS gets to us, it’s going to get to them. We need to be able to have these conversations. And we also need to have allies who understand that if they make an agreement with us, and ISIS comes after them, we’re not going to say “See ya!”…we’re not going to walk away from them like we do with Israel. " ~ Dr. Benjamin S. Carson

Dr. Ben is on my short list for 2016.

Oh? Are you planning on buying his books as Christmas gifts?

I'm planning on buying Obama's book. I hear they're in the bargain bins these days, along with other bird cage liners.

This is why nobody takes you seriously.

I'm planning on buying Obama's book. I hear they're in the bargain bins these days, along with other bird cage liners.

I know Palin's is good for the bird cage...

This is why nobody takes you seriously.

Because I hate jihadi Moonslims who want to kill or convert all non-Moonslims? Really?

Have fun living under ISIS's Caliphate, I guess.

Forum List

Back