The Synagogue

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
I've seen this big synagogue.

It's got big gates and it's all bolted up. It's not open like cathedrals are. Is there a reason for this?

It's got big gates and it's all bolted up. It's not open like cathedrals are. Is there a reason for this?

Big synagogues are a target for Jew haters. We use to do bomb sweeps on the high holidays at the large Synagogue I used to attend....You're welcome.:thup:

thanks Jroc-----I was wondering if GOOSE had a specific Synagogue in mind. In the past ----decade or more-----
Police departments in my town have DEMANDED that synagogues be LOCKED UP TIGHT-----and that there be guards (armed) at the door for the high holidays. My faves are SIKHs------damned vigilant those turban heads

Big synagogues are a target for Jew haters. We use to do bomb sweeps on the high holidays at the large Synagogue I used to attend....You're welcome.:thup:
But this is an old building. It wasn't fortified with Muslims in mind.

It's to keep their gold safe

:rofl:

It's to keep their gold safe

:rofl:

It's filled with Shekels!!!! :D

where? Muslims were never the ONLY problem

Who said muslims?..I said Jew haters

Who said muslims?..I said Jew haters
Yes, but muslims use bombs. It's their weapon of choice.

The Synagogue is required to be bigger than the biggest house owned by a Jew in that town.

I had to look it up.

syn·a·gogueˈsinəˌɡäɡ/nounthe building where a Jewish assembly or congregation meets for religious worship and instruction.a Jewish assembly or congregation.

Forum List

Back