The Supremes Suck

George Costanza

A Friendly Liberal
Mar 10, 2009
Los Angeles area.
Well, they've done it again. Campaign contribution limits raised. Money talks, hey boys?

The Supremes are kicking ass when it comes to voting rights, aren't they? First, they OK voter ID requirements on the basis of bogus "election fraud" claims, thereby disenfranchising the poor, who don't have picure ID's many times (oh, yes - and who also vote predominately democratic as well). Now they lift the limits on campaign contributions so the rich can get rich and the poor can get poorer.

Our Supreme Court should not be a political tool. That's what it is today. Scalia should be excised from the Court along with his right-wing buddy, Clarence Thomas. They could also take the CJ with them on their way out the door.

Well, they've done it again. Campaign contribution limits raised. Money talks, hey boys?

The Supremes are kicking ass when it comes to voting rights, aren't they? First, they OK voter ID requirements on the basis of bogus "election fraud" claims, thereby disenfranchising the poor, who don't have picure ID's many times (oh, yes - and who also vote predominately democratic as well). Now they lift the limits on campaign contributions so the rich can get rich and the poor can get poorer.

Our Supreme Court should not be a political tool. That's what it is today. Scalia should be excised from the Court along with his right-wing buddy, Clarence Thomas. They could also take the CJ with them on their way out the door.

I expected better of you George, I am disappointed.

If you are referring to my discussion of WHY The Supremes suck, yes - I don't have much time right now, but just wanted to get this in and open it up for discussion, although there has probably already been a thread or two on it already.

I can do much better when commenting on these political hacks - and will, when I have more time.

Last edited:

If you are referring to my discussion of WHY The Supremes suck, yes - I don't have much time right now, but just wanted to get this in and open it up for discussion, although there has probably already been a thread or two on it already.

I can do much better when commenting on these political hacks - and will, when I have more time.

Do they suck because they don't believe in a concept of speech that never has been part of Constitutional law?

Do they suck because they don't believe in a concept of speech that never has been part of Constitutional law?

Double negative, old sport . . .

Gee, the Supremes didn't suck when a former KKK member wrote the modern version of separation of Church/State and they didn't suck when they found an issue of privacy that didn't exist in the Constitution to justify the slaughter of the unborn but they suck when they affirm the well accepted concept that money is speech. No wonder the world is upside down in the liberal mind.

Double negative, old sport . . .

Did you read Breyer's dissent to the opinion? When did collective speech become a right of government?

Breyer?s dangerous dissent in <em>McCutcheon</em> (the campaign finance case)

1535009_745945655427302_3426893261338305373_n.png

The SCOTUS sucks .........when they disagree with ME~!!!!!

:lol:

Yeah . . . that's pretty much about it, isn't it? Politics is so subjective.

If your really ponder the question, nearly every thing in life is subjective. Have you ever been through an experience with another person doing precisely the same thing, then later you each have completely different recollections and emotions associated with it?

I know I have!

The SCOTUS sucks .........when they disagree with ME~!!!!!

Yeah . . . that's pretty much about it, isn't it? Politics is so subjective.

If your really ponder the question, nearly every thing in life is subjective. Have you ever been through an experience with another person doing precisely the same thing, then later you each have completely different recollections and emotions associated with it?

I know I have!

One man's freedom fighter is another man's rebel.

Lefties have been whining about the Koch brothers for so long that a maniac (who once ran on the democrat party ticket) shot three Jews in Kansas.

What do you expect? They're chosen by the leaders you morons keep voting for.

Freedom of speech is such a bother.

Your party alone should be permitted to speak, all others may engage in silent worship of Obama.

Funny, the poor seem to have ID when it's time to use their SNAP card...

Forum List

Back